Chapter 99

When Lin Xun said these words, his tone was not intense at all, as if he was simply trying to reason with him, but the person sitting there gradually turned pale.

His previous plan was all in vain. Not only did he fail to get what he wanted, he might also face legal sanctions for it, and even have to compensate an old man for mental damages.

In fact, Lin Xun's remark did not even occur to the policeman on the side.

The air was silent for a moment.

Lin Xun had already said: "I believe that the people's police are fair and will consider the request I just made. If you still need it, please contact me at any time and I can fully cooperate."

After coming out of the police station, Lin Xun finally let out the anger in his heart.

Lei Ke followed him, and after Lin Xun entered, he took the initiative to connect with Gu Huaiye.

Then he said: "Mr. Gu said he would wait for you at the barbecue restaurant last time."

"Barbecue, huh, didn't he eat enough the last time he went there?" But thinking about the taste of the Naga shop, it is indeed worth going there again.

Reko sent him there before leaving.

Lin Xun took the elevator up, and when he arrived at the private room, Gu Huaiye was already waiting for him.

"Why do you suddenly want to eat this again?"

Gu Huaiye pushed the poured tea in front of him: "It's not like we have to record another program tomorrow. It's better to have a good meal in advance."

Lin Xun was amused by his words: "How much you dislike the program team's food expenses. If the director hears it, he will cry to you."

Gu Huaiye laughed: "I heard everything you just said at the police station. Are you feeling happy?"

Lin Xun was stunned for a moment, then remembered that Lei Ke was there at the time, so he was not surprised that Gu Huaiye would know about it.

He took a sip of hot tea and said, "The most unacceptable thing about illegitimate meals is voyeurism. Such people deserve to be severely punished."

"you're right."

Gu Huaiye nodded, as if he approved of him.

Lin Xun looked at him with a smile: "The key point is that Uncle Liu really can't let him watch for so long in vain."

Because Gu Huaiye didn't make a reservation in advance before arriving, Lin Xun had to wait a while before eating.

Fortunately, the two of them were not very hungry, so they chatted for a while and just had time to eat.

After a good meal, Gu Huaiye drove the car over. After Lin Xun got in the car, he asked him: "Are you going to the company or going home?"

"Go home, we have to record a program tomorrow, so this afternoon is a reasonable day off."

Lin Xun couldn't help but laugh: "That was really not easy. After so long with you, this is the first time I heard the word vacation from your mouth."

Gu Huaiye raised his eyebrows, wondering if he was usually a little too dedicated.

To actually let his little Omega say such words.

Lin Xun didn't expect that what he said at the police station would receive feedback so quickly.

As soon as they returned home, they heard the old housekeeper smile and say, "Has the young master gone to the police station?"

Lin Xun was stunned for a moment: "How does Uncle Liu know? Has the police contacted you?"