Chapter 105

When Gu Huaiye came out of the room in the afternoon, he had a sweet floral fragrance on his body.

That is the taste that belongs to a certain Omega.

It shows that this excellent Alpha already has his own Omega existence.

Lin Xun didn't expect that his estrus would come by such a coincidence, and he and Gu Huaiye would do such a thing in the company break.

Fortunately, by the time he woke up, Gu Huaiye had already asked others to get off work.

Not having to meet anyone made him feel more relaxed.

When he went back, Lin Xun didn't have much energy, and Gu Huaiye didn't want him to work too hard during his heat, so he hugged him around.

Fortunately, Gu Ting was used to the two of them hugging each other, so he just told Gu Huaiye not to throw him.

Lin Xun's estrus lasted for three days before it ended. Fortunately, he had nothing to do during this period.

If it were to catch up with the school's final exam, Lin Xun felt that he would probably fail.

In fact, according to his wishes, he hoped that Gu Huaiye could completely mark him, but Gu Huaiye would always insist on his own principles in some small things.

He was always giving him some leeway.

Forget it, after the wedding of the two is over, he will see what room this man will leave for him.

On the day Xiong Ni and Lin Xiazhi were trying to testify, they played the video to him excitedly. They looked at the two of them standing on the snow, holding up the little red book in their hands with smiles on their faces: "Axun, look at us trying to testify!"

Lin Xun smiled and said: "Congratulations, are you ready to go on a trip?"

Noticing the suitcases behind them, Lin Xun couldn't help but ask.

Xiong Ni snatched the phone from Lin Xiazhi's hand and nodded: "Yes, a car will come to pick us up soon. When we come back, I will invite you and Mr. Gu to my house for dinner. Don't give me face, you know?"

"I know, have fun."

After talking to Xiong Ni for a while, Gu Huaiye came in and saw the smile on his face: "What's wrong? You're so happy. What's the good news?"

"It's not my good news. It's Xiao Xiong and Brother Lin who are arguing."

"Good."

Gu Huaiye nodded when he heard this. He had been in contact with Lin Xiazhi and Xiong Ni for so long, and Gu Huaiye had a very good impression of the two of them.

It would be great for the two of them to be together like this.

As the new year was approaching, Lin Xun made an appointment to go to the hospital to see his arm the next day. If there was no problem, the plaster could be removed in advance.

The old housekeeper got up early to buy New Year's goods. This year is different from previous years, because with the addition of Lin Xun, the family is more complete.

Lin Xun came down from upstairs in the morning and saw Gu Ting and the old housekeeper working together to post Spring Festival couplets outside.

Seeing that he was awake, Gu Huaiye, who rarely went to work, looked over and said, "There is breakfast in the kitchen. After that, I will accompany you to the hospital."

"Did you specifically wait for me here without going to work?" Lin Xun went over to hug him.

"Yes, I will accompany you to the hospital." For Gu Huaiye, finding his arm was an important thing.