Chapter 9

After Lin Xun sent the avatar to Gu Huaiye, he was also a little curious whether the other party would change it.

Originally, he wanted to draw a majestic tiger head, but time was limited, so he drew a cute and cute little chubby tiger.

He felt that Bai Hu should have looked like this chubby when he was a child.

Probably a hundred times cuter than what he drew.

After having dinner with Lawyer Li Lei Ke, on the way back, Lin Xun couldn't help but take out his phone and look at Gu Huaiye's profile picture. Seeing that he hadn't changed it yet, Lin Xun didn't know whether the other party didn't see it or didn't like it. This little fat tiger.

It was not his character to be hesitant, so Lin Xun poked Gu Huaiye's profile photo away: "Have you seen Mr. Gu's profile picture? Is it because you don't like it if you don't change it?"

When Gu Huaiye saw the news, he had just come out of the bathroom after taking a shower. He clicked on the picture of the fat tiger taking a bath. A big tiger head appeared on Gu Huaiye's shoulder, and the golden beast eyes fell on Gu Huaiye's mobile phone, shining brightly.

His big paws were placed on Gu Huaiye's shoulders, he purred, and rubbed his face with his head in a good mood.

Gu Huaiye reached out and pushed it away: "Are you happy?"

The white tiger was in a good mood and was not annoyed when he was pushed away. He rubbed his head against him again, purring and swaying his long tail behind him. If conditions hadn't allowed it, it would have been like pawing on the bed for a while!

Gu Huaiye changed his avatar and replied to Lin Xi: "The painting is very good. Xiaobai likes it very much. Are you home?"

Without keeping him waiting for a long time, Lin Xun's message came back, but this time it was a voice message: "Mr. Gu, I just got off the car and went into the house immediately. Your message body is called Xiaobai."

Lin Xun's last word was filled with a smile. He didn't expect such a majestic tiger to have such a simple name.

But unexpectedly cute.

After listening to the voice, Gu Huaiye lowered his eyes and looked at Xiaobai who was lying on the ground, sticking out his tongue and breathing out. The similar golden eyes glowed with the same evil spirit.

What's there to like about a stupid tiger?

Suddenly being disliked, Xiaobai stood up dissatisfied and cursed at him.

Gu Huaiye ignored it, lowered his eyes and replied to Lin Xun: "Did things go well today?"

However, this time, instead of waiting for a reply from Lin Xun, there was a knock on the door.

When Gu Huaiye opened the door, he saw Lin Xun standing outside the door, smiling: "Mr. Gu, after thinking about it, I still want to thank you in person. If you hadn't agreed to let Assistant Lei help, things wouldn't have gone so smoothly. In short, Thank you very much. If you need my help in the future, please don't be polite and at least let me do my best to repay you, okay?"

The young man's eyes were clear and he had a peaceful smile on his face. He was fresh and beautiful: "Well, just help me."

"Not only was it helpful, it was also a great help. It's getting late, so I won't disturb your rest, Mr. Gu. By the way, how are you doing today?"

"I'm fine, you should rest early."

"OK, good night."

"Good night."