Chapter 17

The fluffy cat ears are soft and warm to the touch, almost too good to touch.

It was not like he had never touched cat ears when he was stroking Xiao Bai, but the cat ears growing on Xiao Bai's head were actually different from the cat ears growing on Gu Huaiye's head.

The man sat there, closing his eyes slightly, unable to see the emotion behind his eyes. He could only see the raven-black eyelashes trembling slightly. When he was allowed to touch her, he felt a sense of sin and blasphemy, but he didn't want to let go.

Just imagine, a strong Alpha like Gu Huaiye, so obedient and helpless when he touches the cat ears on his head, would satisfy his evil taste so much.

Lin Xun felt that his thoughts at this time were a bit too evil.

Gu Huaiye's information body sometimes merged with his due to emotional fluctuations. In the past, no one had ever dared to touch his information body so unscrupulously.

But at this moment, the little Omega leaned sweetly in his arms, tilting his head slightly. His white jaw line was smooth and beautiful, and his red lips were slightly opened to reveal the inner teeth and the pink tip of his tongue.

Putting your hands on his head, your fingertips gently touched his sensitive cat ears.

It itched, as if there was some kind of indescribable electric current flowing into the heart, making that place beat non-stop.

He wanted to avoid the young man's touch several times, but he couldn't.

Greedily, he even wanted to take the defenseless Omega into his arms, bite the glands on the back of his neck, mark him, and possess him!

Put his own mark on his body.

Make it impossible for him to escape from his shackles and become his property from now on.

The beast inside roared and urged him to take action.

The golden pupils turned into vertical pupils where Lin Xun couldn't see them, wild, unruly, and full of danger.

The car that was driving smoothly suddenly jolted, and Lin Xun fell unsteadily into Gu Huaiye's arms.

The man also subconsciously wrapped his arms around his waist and took him directly to his lap.

The sudden ambiguity made Lin Xun stunned for a moment, and then his ears turned pink: "I'd better sit next to you."

Sitting on your thighs or something...

"Aren't you going to touch it?" Gu Huaiye did not let go, but raised his eyes to look over. His golden eyes looked a bit deep in the slightly darkened car.

When Lin Xun looked at him like this, he felt that his scalp was numb, and the scorching sun filled the car, and his body felt faintly hot.

"Mr. Gu, have your pheromones fluctuated again?"

However, as soon as he finished speaking, Gu Huaiye put his head on his shoulder, and the arms around his waist tightened slightly: "Don't move, just let me hug you."

Lin Xun really didn't dare to move at this time.

It always felt like Gu Huaiye was in danger at this moment.

The feeling of being trapped by a wild beast filled him with panic.

If he had told him that touching the ears on Gu Huaiye's head would cause him to behave like this, he would not touch them randomly.

The same goes for touching Xiaobai's ears when he goes back. Besides, Xiaobai can touch his whole body, so it won't be so dangerous.

Fortunately, Gu Huaiye kept his promise and said he would give her a hug just for a hug.