Chapter 55

Lin Xun looked at the roses in the vase and raised his eyebrows slightly. Is this script taking a romantic route?

Despite his doubts, Lin Xun folded a rose according to the information on the card and inserted it into his breast pocket.

Then he continued to search. With the experience from the previous issue, Lin Xun subconsciously touched under the table, but there was nothing. Apparently the program team was also updating the places where things were hidden, and the same location would most likely not appear again. .

Not finding what he was looking for, Lin Xun opened the drawer and found the labor pain spray inside.

Lin Xun picked it up and took a look. His character in this issue is a dancer. Dancers' joints will hurt and wear out, so they really need this pain spray.

But this alone doesn't mean anything.

There were too few clues on the table, so Lin Xun turned to open the wardrobe and found the dancer's suitcase inside.

A pure wooden suitcase. When opened, there were dancers' shoes and clothes inside, as well as a book of "Poetry".

Lin Xun took out "Poetry" and flipped through it. There was a note hidden inside, which said: If you have a wish, please come to Mingxiang Mountain.

"What does this mean? Is this the purpose of these people coming here?"

Lin Xun put the note into his pocket and flipped through the back of "Poetry" again. He saw a sentence highlighted with red pen on it: You are the little rose in the rain and dew. I wonder if I can be the lucky person. Do you fold it?

"This issue is so difficult. I haven't understood it until now. The card asks Lin Xun to wear a rose. There is also a reminder to fold the rose in "Poetry". What does it mean? Lin Xun is asked to become a rose folder. person?"

"I feel like this issue is more exciting than the last one. The plot is very addictive as soon as it starts!"

"I don't know if this issue is about solving a mystery or looking for the murderer. Anyway, I feel like I've been chasing him again these days!"

"After experiencing the last live broadcast, I am now looking forward to the weekend!"

...

Lin Xun put down "Poetry" and rummaged through the suitcase again. The dancer's dance shoes and costumes were very old. It could be seen that the dancer was very poor. He continued to rummage. At the bottom of the suitcase, Lin Xun found I found another box, which was full of pink lucky stars.

Seeing the stars, Lin Xun wanted to laugh a little. The show crew really had a soft spot for lucky stars.

I took out one and opened it to see if there were any words inside the star.

I was just suspicious at first, but I didn't expect that this time the stars actually had words written on them: "Lin, I hope these stars can bring you good luck."

Lin Xun opened the second one: "Lin, the weather is getting colder, so remember to protect your body."

The third one: "Lin, if you persist a little longer, you will almost succeed."

...

When Lin Xun was about to open the fourth one, there was a knock on the door outside.

Putting the lucky star into the box, closing the cabinet door again, Lin Xun walked over and opened the door.

Standing outside the door was a tall man wearing a butler's attire. He wore silver glasses on his face and an elegant mirror chain hanging down, giving him a retro atmosphere.