Chapter 112 Extra 3: acceptance speech.

Lin Xun's two films "Big Monster" and "Xiangyang" were nominated for the Burning Summer Award in June respectively.

This is Lin Xun's first time on the red carpet since his debut.

He also received two film nominations at once.

Wei An sent him a notice telling him about this early in the morning. Lin Xunzheng was talking to Gu Ting at that time. When he received the notice, Gu Ting naturally listened.

When Lin Xun put down the phone, he was even happier than the person involved.

He is clamoring to have one more actor in the family.

Xiong Ni also received the invitation. Although he was only nominated for "Xiang Yang", he was still very happy.

He called Lin Xun to discuss what to wear on the red carpet day, and secretly asked Lin Xun how he and Gu Huaiye had been in the past few days.

Although the question was very reserved, it was not the first day Lin Xun had met him.

"I have no use for that medicine." Lin Xun said it generously. After three seconds of silence on the other end of the phone, Xiong Ni yelled, "Really, have you thought about it?"

Lin Xun smiled and said: "Well, it will happen sooner or later anyway. I want to wait a month to go to the hospital for a checkup."

"Then you should be careful during this period. I heard that you need to pay extra attention in the first few months. You are really good at it, but you are right. It will happen sooner or later." Xiong Ni said this, and he actually felt a little more cautious. Contemplation.

On the day of the award ceremony, Gu Group, as one of the investors, was also invited.

When the two of them came down from the stairs together, Gu Ting said with a smile: "Our Ah Xun looks so good dressed like this. I wish you a happy return tonight."

"Thank you grandpa for your blessing." Lin Xun hugged him, smiled and walked out of the house with Gu Huaiye.

As soon as they left, Gu Ting looked at the old housekeeper: "Why do I feel that the aura on Ah Xun's body has become different, as if..."

At this point, Gu Ting's eyes suddenly lit up, and then he burst into laughter: "Okay, okay, Huai Ye finally got the idea, Old Liu, Old Liu, our family has a new baby, and we have to prepare a room for my little grandson. Oops, I don't know if it's a boy or a girl, but it would be great if there were only two left at once!"

The old housekeeper smiled and said nothing. He just felt that the little grandson was nowhere to be seen, so he began to fantasize about twins, which was a bit unrealistic.

But seeing Gu Ting smiling so brightly, the old housekeeper was wise enough not to pour cold water on him at this time.

Lin Xun didn't know that Gu Ting knew that he and Gu Huaiye were completely marked.

After Lin Xun got in the car, Wei An called and asked where they were.

Knowing that they had just set off, he told them to gather at the venue shortly.

When Gu Huaiye parked the car and arrived at the venue, the outside was already crowded with reporters. Since Lin Xun had two groups of stills, he originally expected Lin Xun to go to the red carpet with "Big Monster" first and then come back to meet "Big Monster". Go to the Sun once.

But in order to save time and trouble, we changed it to two crews going together.

Gu Huaiye did not leave either and followed Lin Xun on the red carpet.