Chapter 22

Liu Xiangyuan watched Lin Xun go in and asked in a dry voice: "Why can he go in first?"

The three assistants who were following him stretched out their hands to pull him, but he dodged them, apparently refusing to give up until the reason was revealed.

The staff looked at him: "He has an audition invitation card issued by the director. He can audition at any time. Is there anything else you don't understand?"

The staff did not look at him differently because of his popularity.

These people work under Director Guan Shan, and they have seen many famous artists, and they have also seen many people like this who have their eyes set on the top as soon as they become famous.

As soon as the staff member's words came out, the people around him were relieved. No wonder he was able to put on makeup and hair and go in early. It turned out to be the audition ordered by Director Guan Shan.

Liu Xiangyuan's face turned even darker, but he didn't say anything else.

The three assistants following him had their hearts in their throats.

He walked aside and said, "Who is that person? Have you investigated it?"

When suddenly asked about this matter, the three assistants could only shake their heads. The audition was notified by the agent at short notice. They had no time to investigate who was auditioning. Moreover, Director Guan Shan left the audition venue in the school. The purpose It's just an audition, how do I check?

Seeing that the three of them were asking questions, Liu Xiangyuan became even more angry: "You all can't even do this, and you are embarrassing me. What good will it do you if I am embarrassed?"

He actually knew how to lower his voice, otherwise he would make people laugh even more.

Thinking that he had to stand in front of Lin Xun before, the other party agreed without hesitation. He must have known that no matter where he stood, he would not be the first to audition.

Sure enough, no one in this world is innocent. Seeing that he is famous, I want to laugh at him.

He wanted to see if he could pass the audition!

Lin Xun didn't know that he was completely blocked by Liu Xiangyuan unilaterally because of this incident.

This was the first time he had experienced an audition. After entering, it was dark and covered with a curtain. The atmosphere was a little depressing and made him a little confused. Until a staff member handed him a piece of paper with a simple word on it. The plot and prompts to show the feeling.

The plot requires him to play a non-physical performance in which a little fox has just transformed into a human form and is full of curiosity about his own body.

It should show the cuteness, innocence, ignorance and simplicity of the little fox.

Lin Xun looked at the questions in his hand, but he didn't expect that the test questions would come to him.

Other questions may not work, but if you show innocence and ignorance, isn't it easy to catch it?

Could it be that he has played White Lotus and Little Green Tea so many times for nothing?

Lin Xun returned the paper to the staff: "Are you going in now?"

The staff didn't expect him to be ready so quickly and was stunned for a moment: "Are you ready?"

The person who just auditioned took more than ten minutes to get in.

Lin Xun raised his eyes and smiled at the other party: "I think I'm ready."