Chapter 47

On the cover are two lovers hugging each other. The one below is Alpha and the one above is Omega. Although Gu Huaiye has not read many comics, but he is so old and has a lot of experience, so he naturally understands the meaning of this comic through its title and cover. What exactly do you want to express.

Thinking back to the time when the little Omega secretly picked up the courier and didn't want him to know about it, and when he met him, he asked him not to ask, so he secretly hid it in his computer bag.

It turns out that this kind of thing is hidden again.

In his opinion, it was normal for Lin Xun to be a little curious at his age.

There was a smile in his eyes, but what made him a little curious was, did Lin Xun still have the heart to be an Alpha?

How can she be so cute?

Gu Huaiye knelt down and picked up the comic, not specifically looking at the privacy that the boy had deliberately hidden.

Gu Huaiye put the computer bag back on the table and pushed the suitcase out of the room.

After Gu Huaiye disappeared from sight, Lin Xun huddled in the back seat. Seeing him wilting, Su Yun smiled and said, "It's only three days, it will pass quickly."

Facing Su Yun's meaningful smile, Lin Xun's face turned red: "Is it so obvious?"

Su Yun patted him on the shoulder and did not answer the question. At her age, young people like Lin Xun had just fallen in love and would inevitably not want to separate.

"Sister Su, do you have a script? Let me read it first."

Lin Xun's cheeks felt hot. The best way to distract himself was to work.

"There is no script. The best and most interesting thing about this variety show is that there is no script, only the storyline. When the crew starts shooting, the director will tell you to take a rest first."

After Su Yun finished speaking, Zhang An took out a water glass from his bag and handed it to him: "I just made lemonade this morning."

Lin Xun took it and took a sip: "How do you rest at night?"

Zhang An patted the cushion under him: "The nanny car is so big, and it's not cold now. I can't find a place to rest. Don't worry, it's only three days."

Lin Xun glanced at him: "Make yourself something delicious tonight, eat more fruit, don't stay up late and rest when you need to. I won't look for you at night."

"I know, but aren't I prepared for any trouble here!"

Lin Xun smiled. Even if Zhang An wasn't needed here, it still made him feel at ease.

Because the filming location was in the same city, it took more than an hour's drive to reach the destination.

When he got off the bus, Lin Xun realized that the surrounding area looked like an area to be developed, with rows of small bungalows, which were hard to see in the city center.

Su Yun got out of the driveway: "The small white building in front is where you will be filming for the past three days."

Lin Xun followed Su Yun's words and looked over. Sure enough, not far from where they parked, there was a large white villa with a very old-fashioned design.

There is a kind of Republican style.

Because many cars suddenly came here, people who lived here came out to take a look.

Some curious people saw them and couldn't help but ask: "What are you here for, developers?"

"No, we are recording a show here."