Chapter 94

Xiong Ni was shocked by Lin Xun's words. His little eyes subconsciously glanced at the camera on the wall: "Really?"

Lin Xun was amused by his little expression and nodded: "Yes, isn't it normal for an old couple to kiss?"

Lin Xun's words were so natural that Xiong Ni felt that he was making too much of a fuss.

Anyway, they are already partners. Even if they are not just partners, a kiss seems to be okay. He is too conservative.

Nodding: "That's right."

"Little Bear, wake up. He lied to you. They didn't kiss at all!"

"Axun, you have the ability to deceive people. You have the ability to really kiss Mr. Gu!"

"Let's be honest, how much does it cost to watch? Can I become a member?"

...

Lin Xun reached out and pinched Xiong Ni's ear: "Tell me, why did you come to me?"

After being reminded by Lin Xun, Xiong Ni remembered the purpose of his coming: "Seeing that you haven't come out yet, I came to take a look. Everyone is in the living room!"

"Then let's go there too." Lin Xun said as he walked up with Gu Huaiye, closed the door and pulled off Xiong Ni's sleeve, "You and Lin Xiazhi's room should have a good look around when you have time."

Xiong Ni was stunned for a moment: "Didn't you say that you would wait for everyone to read it together?"

Lin Xun squeezed his palm and said, "You're stupid."

Xiong Ni later realized what Lin Xun meant, nodded and made an OK gesture to indicate that he understood.

Without further ado, when the three of them came to the living room, others were also chatting.

Seeing the two of them coming, Zhang Luan couldn't help but joked: "You guys are so slow!"

Lin Xun raised the corners of his lips: "I'm sorry to keep everyone waiting, but since everyone is here, have you found any useful clues?"

After being reminded by Lin Xun, everyone looked at each other, and they all thought, yes, why did they come to the living room specially? They had just finished checking the clues before eating, and they had not yet found any new clues.

So are they here just to get one more look at each other?

"I'm afraid there will be no sound suddenly, hahaha, so embarrassing!"

"Actually, I wanted to ask just now, but Ah Xun was the one who was more direct, haha!"

...

"Pfft!" Bai Ye couldn't help laughing, "Actually, I just wanted to ask why you came to the living room."

"The key point is that we have been waiting here for a long time. That's it. Okay, let's continue searching for useful clues as planned in the morning." Zhang Luan stood up with a smile and left the living room first.

The remaining people also left one after another.

Lin Xun and Gu Huaiye returned to the third floor and went to the study first.

After closing the door, Lin Xun said: "The information just now said that the Alpha of the Li family had a violent and irritable personality. When he was in the Li Mansion, he killed two waiters, all of which were settled with money. The old lady of the Jiang family, as Li It's impossible for people from the Jiang family not to know this, so why choose him to be the Alpha of the Jiang family?"