Chapter 28

Gu Ting suddenly spoke, which stunned Guan Xiao who was standing at the door. For a moment, everyone in the conference room looked at the old man standing at the door, wearing a dark tunic suit and holding his hands behind his back.

"Who are you? I want you to mind your own business here!" Xu Yi's eyes were red, he was already mad and started to attack everyone indiscriminately.

Gu Ting looked at the little Omega standing there with a sharp mouth and monkey cheeks, which was completely inferior to their little Xun with a finger: "I am Lin Xun's grandfather, who am I? Is it you who just said that our little Xun is being taken care of?" Do you have evidence? You have a red mouth and white teeth. You come right after you open your mouth. Where are your adults? Call your adults over. I want to see who is the brat you were raised by. You are so unruly and uncultured."

Gu Ting said as he walked inside with his hands behind his back.

When everyone saw him coming in, they couldn't help but wonder who this was.

Only Lin Xun suddenly stood up, ran over and called out: "Grandpa, why are you here?"

The old butler who was following Gu Ting smiled and took out an insulated lunch box from behind: "Young Master, I am accompanying the old man to bring you lunch."

"If I didn't come, I still don't know how this person bullies you. What does Gu Huaiye do for a living? He can't help at all. Call him and ask him if he knows about you letting others take care of you. See what he does. explain!"

Gu Ting was really angry when he thought that if he hadn't come over suddenly, Lin Xun wouldn't have been bullied to death today!

Lin Xun really didn't expect that Gu Ting would catch him so close.

"Grandpa, don't be angry. It happened suddenly and has nothing to do with Mr. Gu. Sit down and calm down."

Lin Xun was afraid that Gu Ting would get angry and hurt himself.

This conversation between their grandfather and grandson fell into the ears of everyone, but it was completely different.

Who, Gu Huaiye?

The current director of the Gu Group, a 5S-level Alpha who was personally awarded the title of Duke by His Majesty the Empire?

Guan Shan finally knew who the "family members" Gu Huaiye told him yesterday!

"Mr. Gu, please calm down. This matter was caused by our crew's poor handling. We will definitely give you and Lin Xun an explanation."

Guan Shan quickly stepped forward and explained that he would rather not film the drama than offend the Gu family, otherwise he might not be able to film in the future.

At this time, many people had the same thoughts, and looked at Lin Xun with more awe.

"Explain, no matter what explanation you gave me, even if this kid stepped on his head and shit, none of you told him to get out. Director Guan Shan, your work is very beautiful, but you are not good at it. What is his background?" Tell me."

Gu Ting sat down on the chair that Lin Xun brought and said with a fiery tone.

"His father is an investor in this play." Lin Xun saw that Director Guan Shan was not able to speak, so he took the initiative to speak.

"Can an investor be so pretentious?" Gu Ting was stunned for a moment when he heard this. He obviously didn't expect that he would be so arrogant just because of his status. "We will double how much money his family invested in your crew. Let him get out!"