Chapter 24

Gu Huaiye felt the gentle touch from the tip of his tail, and couldn't control the pheromones that wrapped around Lin Xun's body.

Even if he turned off the phone screen the moment Lin Xun finished speaking, it was still too late.

Facing Lin Xun's clear and smiling black eyes, Gu Huaiye tried hard to restrain himself: "Well, the painting looks quite similar."

Lin Xun chuckled lightly and looked down at the small white tail tip on his palm: "Mr. Gu is quite cute like this."

Gu Huaiye reached out and grabbed his tail from Lin Xun's palm, held it in his hand, propped himself up, and turned to walk to the bathroom: "I'll take a shower first."

Looking at the man's slightly panicked running back, Lin Xun's eyes sparkled: "Mr. Gu, please use this painting as your profile picture, and I will like it."

The sound of "bang" was the sound of Gu Huaiye closing the bathroom door.

Lin Xun couldn't help but raised the corners of his lips and laughed. Such a big cat that was embarrassed to be teased was so cute. What would he do if he wanted to keep it?

The old housekeeper came and knocked on the door. When he saw Lin Xun standing in front of the window, he smiled and said, "Doctor Si is here to check the old gentleman's health. I would like to ask about the young master's condition by the way."

Gu Huaiye, who had just pushed the door open and came out of the bathroom, heard this and said, "Wait a moment while I go down."

After the old housekeeper left, Gu Huaiye raised his eyes and looked at the young man who was staring at him with his back to the window and smiled. His golden eyes dimmed and he raised his wrist: "This one has no taste anymore."

Lin Xun's eyes fell on the man's wrist that he stretched out to him and took out the blue and white bracelet, which looked a little dull after being wet with water.

Counting the time, Gu Huaiye has been wearing this bracelet for a long time.

What surprised him was that the other party would take the initiative to replace him.

Reaching out to pick it off, Lin Xun asked curiously: "Can you really smell it?"

Gu Huaiye raised his head slightly, as if he didn't expect Lin Xun to ask like this: "Okay."

Lin Xun suddenly laughed: "Then what do I smell like?"

The young man in front of him asked him innocently about the taste of his pheromones. Gu Huaiye's restlessness, which he had just calmed down with cold water, became uneasy again.

For an Alpha, an Omega asking him so bluntly if he smells his own pheromones is tantamount to seducing him.

He rolled his Adam's apple restrainedly: "Lily of the Valley."

Hearing these two words, Lin Xun really didn't expect Gu Huaiye to give the answer.

Lin Xun's eyes were a little surprised: "Is it the smell of lily of the valley?"

Gu Huaiye nodded: "Code No. 0031 in the information database, rare species, lily of the valley, the language of the flower is the return of happiness."

Lin Xun was really shocked by Gu Huaiye this time. He didn't expect that the other party knew so much about his pheromones. He was about to ask him why he knew so clearly. Si Xian was waiting downstairs, probably impatiently. The door came in: "Did I disturb you two?"

Gu Huaiye turned to look at him, with a little displeasure in his eyes at his sudden appearance.

Zhiyang's pheromones instinctively created an invisible barrier between him and Lin Xun.