Chapter 84

Lin Xun didn't ask Xiong Ni to stay with him for too long, so he let Xiong Ni go back.

Gu Huaiye would come home late at night, so he took advantage of his break to quickly screen the script.

If you have something to do, you won't think about it.

The cell phone he had put aside vibrated at this moment. Lin Xun glanced at it and saw the call from Shi Gu Huaiye. There was a smile in his eyes and he clicked on speakerphone——

"Huai Ye, the red wine here is good, you can try it."

"Okay, thank you."

The cold voice was mixed with the man's deep voice, and in the background was a soothing violin solo.

Lin Xun blinked but did not speak.

No one spoke there for a long time, only violin music could be heard.

"I wonder if you still remember that when I left, you said that I could contact you at any time if I have any difficulties?"

Lin Xun held his chin, thinking of what Gu Huaiye said last night.

He also wanted to hear what the man on the other end of the phone had to say.

"Did I say that?" Gu Huaiye's voice was calm, as if he didn't take it seriously and was just talking casually.

"That's really disappointing. I thought you could have some memory." The other person's tone was not very hurt, as if he knew that Gu Huaiye was such a person.

Lin Xun cut off the call and called Gu Huaiye again.

Gu Huaiye lowered his eyes and noticed the call on his cell phone. His golden eyes flashed a little tenderness. He didn't escape Yan Qi's eyes and saw him nodding towards him: "I'm sorry for the call from my lover."

After saying that, he left the table and went outside.

Through the huge glass window, Yan Qi looked at the man standing outside with a smile on his lips. The cold air from his body had dissipated, and his whole body became as refreshing as a spring breeze.

He and Gu Huaiye were high school classmates. They were lucky enough to sit at the same table for a year in their senior year of high school. He thought that their relationship was much closer than others. He knew many of Gu Huaiye's friends. Even at that time, some people thought that they would fall in love.

He actually thought so selfishly. Gu Huaiye was undoubtedly the best in all aspects. Although the Yan family was not as good as the Gu family, it could still be considered a big family.

He once thought that after graduation, Gu Huaiye would choose to go abroad for development like him, but he did not expect that he would choose to stay.

At that time, he felt that after he left, the outside world was so big, and he would definitely meet a better Alpha than Gu Huaiye.

But it turned out that after meeting Gu Huaiye, it was difficult to take notice of other Alphas.

But this person happened to be married.

He can't help but be jealous of the other person's luck.

When Lin Xun heard Gu Huaiye's voice and the disappearing violin music on the other end of the phone, he felt a little bitter in his heart: "Have you eaten?"

"Well, while I was eating, I met a friend, the same one I talked about yesterday, and made an appointment for a meal. Are you calling it a day?"

Gu Huaiye naturally talked to him about eating, and Lin Xun laughed: "I know you are eating with him. You just called me on your mobile phone. I heard it. I finished work early today and just read the script for a while. , will you come back tonight?"