Chapter 16

Lin Xun didn't know how Gu Huaiye knew he was here, but he had to admit that the moment he saw the other party appear, he felt at ease.

Lei Ke and the lawyer who were following Gu Huaiye nodded to Lin Xun and went over to negotiate with the police.

Lin Zhonghai, who was still full of arrogance just now, lost his temper instantly when he saw Gu Huaiye. Now he came over with a smile: "Misunderstanding, misunderstanding, Mr. Gu, this is all a misunderstanding. Xiaoxun and I were joking."

Gu Huaiye looked at him coldly: "Mr. Lin is so elegant and joking in the police station."

Lin Zhonghai's expression twitched at being ridiculed like this, but he still didn't dare to get angry and tried hard to find an excuse to reverse the situation.

Lin Xun saw the way he was trying to fawn over, and suddenly he could understand why Lin Yan had such a stupid and vicious temperament.

Lei Ke and the lawyer completed the procedures for Lin Xun and came over: "Mr. Gu, Mr. Lin is fine and you can leave."

Gu Huaiye nodded slightly: "Don't you have something else to say to Mr. Lin?"

The sudden sentence made the people on the side look at Lei Ke unconsciously.

Regarding what Gu Huaiye asked him to say in public, Lei Ke had no doubt that Gu Huaiye did it on purpose.

"Assistant Lei, if you need anything, just say it." Lin Zhonghai met his gaze with a smile, as if he was still afraid that he wouldn't say anything.

Lei Ke raised his hand and coughed lightly, then raised his eyes and glanced at Lin Xun.

Lin Xun happened to be looking at him, and the moment their eyes met, Lin Xun's heart trembled slightly, knowing what Assistant Lei was going to say.

Subconsciously he looked at Gu Huaiye, feeling expectant and surprised for a moment.

"That's right, Mr. Lin. Originally, it was not convenient for us to relay this matter, but I think you will be notified soon." After Lei Ke said this, he paused, "About your wife, Ms. He's accomplice, Mr. Zhao Weicheng." He has been arrested and brought to justice. Yesterday, we received a notice that Zhao Weicheng has explained the motive for the crime because... Ms. He has been telling him that Master Lin Yan is his son. It should not be long before Master Lin Yan is notified to do a DNA comparison. right......"

As Reko finished speaking, the atmosphere became extremely strange.

Lin Zhonghai seemed to be completely shocked by Lei Ke's words and stood there for a long time without making any response.

Until the cell phone rang from his pocket.

Lin Zhonghai picked up the answer mechanically. Not sure if it was because of his shaking hands, he accidentally touched the play button. After the call was connected, a voice immediately came from the other side: "Is this Mr. Lin Zhonghai? We are from the Qingyang Branch. Regarding There has been new progress in your wife's case. I need you and Lin Yan to come over together. I need to do a DNA comparison for you and Lin Yan..."

Lin Yan, who was standing next to Lin Zhonghai, was already dumbfounded. They could not believe what Lei Ke said just now, but now that the branch office had personally called to notify them, they were no longer allowed to not believe it.

How could this happen? Could it be that Uncle Zhao, whom his mother often took him to see, was his biological father?

Lin Zhonghai's brain seemed to have finally started to work. Before anyone could react, he slapped Lin Yan on the face: "Tell me, treason, if this is true!"

No one expected that Lin Zhonghai would take action so unexpectedly. Gu Huaiye reacted quickly and pulled Lin Xun aside, fearing that he would be hurt by the crazy Lin Zhonghai. He looked at Lin Zhonghai with cold eyes filled with disgust.

He grabbed Lin Xun's arm and turned around: "Let's go."

Lin Xun nodded and silently followed Gu Huaiye away.

I looked lonely the whole time, but actually I felt so happy.

No man can accept the fact that he has been cuckolded, not to mention that Lin Zhonghai has quietly helped raise children for more than 20 years, and not long ago, he paid a fortune for the mother and son.

Now the matter of being cuckolded is exposed in public.

He felt so happy just thinking about it.

However, he couldn't act too happy about this kind of thing. He originally wanted to call Xiong Ni back, but suddenly a big hand fell on his head.

Gu Huaiye patted her gently: "Don't be sad."

He actually wanted to say that it wasn't worth feeling sorry for such a father, but then he thought that no matter how bad Lin Zhonghai was, he was still his biological father to Lin Xun, and it would probably be different for the little Omega after all.

Looking at the man who was clumsily comforting him, Lin Xun was moved. He suddenly smiled and reached out to hug him: "Mr. Gu, thank you for coming to pick me up today."

Although the hug was gone after a moment, the tall Alpha still froze in place, and the fragrance of the boy lingered in his breath.

Gu Huaiye rolled his Adam's apple restrainedly and said hoarsely: "No need to thank you."

Lin Xun raised his eyes and looked at him with a smile: "Well, I won't be polite to Mr. Gu anymore. Can I drop off the little bear on my way home later?"

"Okay." Gu Huaiye felt that Lin Xun was asking him for the stars in the sky, and he was willing to give them.

Upon hearing Lin Xun's call, Xiong Ni came over with some restraint, not because of anything else but because Gu Huaiye's aura was a bit too strong.

He really admired Lin Xun for being able to joke so naturally next to such a powerful Alpha.

Otherwise he would have been scared to death.

No wonder Lin Xun can fall in love with Gu Huaiye.

Thinking of Lin Xun's hug just now, Xiong Ni secretly felt that he had eaten something sweet.

After following Lin Xun into the car, Xiong Ni sat obediently on the side until he reached the door of his house, waved goodbye to Lin Xun, then opened the car door and ran away like a dog.

As soon as Xiong Ni left, Gu Huaiye and him were the only two people left in the carriage. Neither of them spoke in the quiet carriage. The flowing air was filled with the smell of the sun and a light fragrance.

Like orchids blooming in deep valleys in midsummer.

"Mr. Gu, did you intentionally let Assistant Lei say that?"

Exposing Lin Zhonghai's cuckolding in public was probably just to vent his anger.

Looking at the mature and steady man in front of him, Lin Xun actually felt a little cute at this moment.

Thinking of the scene just now, Gu Huaiye pursed his lower lip and said a little awkwardly: "Isn't this not good?"

Lin Xun smiled and leaned forward, his clear black eyes clearly reflecting Gu Huaiye's figure, he shook his head and said: "It's not bad, on the contrary, he is very handsome."

Facing Lin Xun's black eyes, Gu Huaiye's golden pupils shrank suddenly because of his words, and white shadows flashed in his black hair.

Then he saw the surprise in the little Omega's dark eyes.

"Mr. Gu, can I touch your cat ears?"

The white cat ears hidden in the man's black hair are big, fluffy and soft.

I don't know if it was because she heard his words, but she trembled cutely.

Then she stood up, as if waiting for him to touch her.

The light in Lin Xun's eyes was completely lit up, and he reached out his hand heartily... How could he be so cute!

The author has something to say:

Lin Xun: It turns out you can transform!

Please collect~~~