Chapter 4

The old housekeeper followed the large army upstairs, but he was still thinking in his heart that Lin Xun's crisp and sharp slap just now not only hit Gu Huaiye's neck, but also hit his heart.

Who would have thought that this little Omega, who is soft and frail, but looks cute and cute, could have such a vigorous and resolute side.

The Beta bodyguards present at the time were all shocked.

Lin Xun was following behind everyone, and he didn't know if it was because of Gu Huaiye's influence. Lin Xun only felt that his body was faintly hot, and he always smelled the fragrance of flowers.

The key is that he doesn't have the habit of wearing perfume?

Lin Xun pulled up his clothes and smelled it. Why did he think the scent was stronger?

It's hotter too!

Before he could react, a boy in a white coat suddenly came over and grabbed him: "Don't you know you're in heat?"

What did he post?

Lin Xun stared at the other party, not sure if he heard correctly.

But the other party had no intention of explaining to him. He took out an injection from the medicine box he carried with him and was about to prick him!

"Wait a minute, do what you want...ah..." Lin Xun had no time to stop him, and was directly injected by the other party. Seeing that the liquid in the needle bottomed out, Lin Xun endured the pain and asked, "What did you inject me with?" ?"

"Inhibitor, you should be under the influence of Mr. Gu's pheromones. The match between you two should be quite high, otherwise Omega would not be affected by Alpha pheromones." The other party put away the discarded needles and took them from the box. He took out a spray and said, "You still have the lingering scent of pheromones on your body. Spray some isolation agent before going in to take care of Mr. Otherwise, under your influence, his fever will only become more serious."

Lin Xun was a little confused by the pheromones on the left and the heat on the right, but he remembered the setting of ABO in the book.

Here, men and women are not used as gender distinctions, but Alpha, Beta, and Omega are used to distinguish genders.

Alpha is the representative of strength. The powerful Alpha pheromone can even materialize and condense into entities, most of which appear in the form of animals.

Betas are ordinary people. They have no glands, are not affected by pheromones, and are numerous in number.

Omegas appeared as a vulnerable group in the past. They were mainly responsible for reproduction. In ancient times, they were even imprisoned in specific environments. It was not until equal rights were given that they were given the opportunity to study and work freely.

Omega's pheromones will cause Alpha to go into estrus, and conversely, only matching AO will affect Omega.

Recalling the setting in the book, Lin Xun just wanted to hold his forehead, but he actually ignored such important information.

So Gu Huaiye didn't have a fever at all but was in estrus, and he was influenced by the other person and showed signs of estrus, so the aroma he just smelled was not a perfume at all, but the smell of pheromones emitted by him.

"Are you feeling better now?" Probably the look on his face was so wonderful that it made the nurse worried. Lin Xun nodded, it was already like this, what else could he not accept?

That is: "What should I pay attention to in my situation?"

"Are you talking about estrus?" The little nurse was a little surprised that Lin Xun didn't understand this matter. But thinking about Lin Xun's life experience, it was hard to live in the Lin family, otherwise he wouldn't have been sent away by his biological father. When he came to pay off his debts, he probably didn't have anyone to teach him such a basic thing, but he forgot that even if no one taught him at home, the school had offered such a course, so why didn't Lin Xun know about it?