Chapter 64

"What do you mean by what Xun Zai and Twinkle just said? Wasn't the manor owner's true identity revealed by him?"

"So this last conversation proves that everything in the study just now happened in the past in reincarnation!"

"Why do I feel like this issue is coming to an end?"

...

Lin Xun came down from upstairs and arrived at the restaurant. He saw that the three people who were killed in the video had changed their clothes at some point. Seeing him come in, the three people applauded: "How about Ah Xun? Has he been killed?" Scared?"

Lin Xun walked over with a smile and nodded: "I was scared, so you all have identities this time, right?"

Liu Jiajia shook her head: "It should be said that we have no identity in this episode. We just received a temporary notice from the director team and asked us to fully cooperate with the performance. If we are lucky enough to be able to fool you, then the three of us will win this episode. If we can't be fooled, then we will win." Even if we lose, Ah Xun, you are too strong, how did you know that he is the owner of Red Rose Manor?"

"When I went in, his movement of turning the hourglass was so abnormal. Why did he have to turn the hourglass in such a special way? And when the hourglass is turned upside down, doesn't it mean that time starts again? And in the Netherworld Flower Valley, the old woman said that it will The red rose turned blue, and why the owner of the manor could only appear in dark places were so abnormal, so I boldly speculated. Unexpectedly, I guessed the ending right, brothers and sisters. , this game is conceded!"

Monkey turned to look at the program crew behind him: "What am I talking about? You guys are not good at this, but the perverted murderer played by Ah Xun just now is quite good, right?"

"I think it can be a little more perverted."

When Chen Haoning heard what Lin Xun said, she raised her hand and patted Monkey: "That's why I said you should wear stockings on your head."

Monkey slapped his hand away when he heard the word "stockings": "Get out of here, I'm an idol!"

"Hahaha, Monkey, do you still remember that you are an idol? We thought you had let yourself go!"

"Stockings and stuff are too evil, brother Haoning, you are so bad, but I also want to see Monkey wearing stockings, hahaha!"

...

The director came over and said: "Okay, everyone is here. I thought I could make things difficult for Ah Xun this time, but you still saw it. So I will announce the results now. The winner of this time is still ours." Lin Xun, congratulations, the winning prize is still a gold pendant provided by Jin Shiyuan, and the others are silver pendants. Also, thank you to the special guests of this issue, Ji Xinglan and Xiang Xingshan!"

After receiving the prize, Lin Xun stood up and bent down to express his thanks: "Thank you everyone for your love and mercy."

"You're being humble, I have no mercy." Monkey shook his head, and as soon as he finished speaking, Liu Jiajia said with a smile, "You are simply not strong enough."

Monkey: "...Just know it in your heart, okay?"

"That's it for this episode of "Life Horror Series", see you next weekend!"

When the live broadcast ended, everyone took off their microphones.

I heard the directing team say: "If everyone is not in a hurry to go back, the owner of the manor said that everyone can have a good day at the manor."