Chapter 71

When Lin Xun came out of the room, Chen Haoning happened to open the door. When he saw Lin Xun, he walked over directly. Chen Haoning, who squinted his eyes, looked particularly malicious: "Honestly, do you have an identity this time?"

Lin Xun also had a smile on his face, not afraid that he would blow him up: "I should ask you this question, after all, you are very suspicious."

Chen Haoning shook his head: "According to normal logic, I have already been a ghost. There is no way it will still be me this time!"

"It would be great if the program team could play their cards as normal." Lin Xun looked at him with a half-smile, and Liu Jiajia came out from the side at this time, "What are you two talking about? Monkey hasn't come out yet?"

"Hey, hello, I'm your Maiba Kucha!" Monkey made an exaggerated pose as soon as he opened the door and said the secret code.

Lin Xun stood next to Liu Jiajia: "..."

"Hahaha, I laughed so hard. The smile on Lin Xun's face froze. He didn't seem to expect that his companion would be Monkey. The directing team is really good at it!"

"Lin Xun just said in the room that he felt uneasy when the director team was with him. Sure enough, Monkey is still waiting to see who his companion is. I think Lin Xun may not want to play anymore!"

"By the way, do you think that the homophone of the word Kucha Kucha is very similar to the word "Pants·Pants·Pants·Pants". Just now, Monkey also said that he is Maiba Pants·Pants·Pants·Pants. Hahaha, I'm going to die laughing at this. Hanhan, do you know what you are talking about? Have you been fooled by the canned herring?"

"It turns out that the silly son of a landlord is not called for nothing. This episode is even more interesting!"

...

Liu Jiajia and Chen Haoning looked at the funny Monkey speechlessly: "Have you started talking nonsense?"

"Is this your new lyrics?" Lin Xun suddenly walked over with a smile and finished the sentence. Monkey met his eyes, was stunned for a moment and then grinned, " What do you think? Isn't it cool? Kucha, Kucha, lick, lick, lick!"

Liu Jiajia: "...That's crazy. Let's leave quickly. I don't know where the place called Xi Shui Renjia is yet. Can we get there in 15 minutes?"

Chen Haoning looked at Lin Xun and Monkey: "They are a bit strange!"

"Isn't it weird? Monkey's style is meant to attract young people. It's normal for Lin Xun to like it!"

Liu Jiajia had a strange look on her face. She didn't appreciate this style, but she didn't resist it. After all, some things are reasonable when they exist.

If she doesn't like it, it just means that she is not the audience for this kind of thing. Just respect it.

Lin Xun imitated Monkey's movements and made a "very 6+1" gesture towards Liu Jiajia.

Chen Haoning shook her head as if she had seen a ghost and ran downstairs quickly, obviously wanting to stay away from these two crazy guys.

"Hahahaha, I think Lin Xun may be rejecting it in his heart, but he just has no choice!"

"I understand, I understand. We understand you, Lin Xun. We are forced to open our business. If you didn't do this, Monkey might not even know that you are with him!"

"The previous one is telling the truth. Monkey was criticized for being criticized again. It's so funny!"

...