Chapter 86

Xiaoxia brought a chair over. When Gu Huaiye saw it, he did not sit down but asked him: "Is this the same in normal scenes?"

Xiaoxia nodded: "Yes, this play is quite difficult. It has been like this from the beginning to now."

No wonder Lin Xun felt a little thinner when he was held in his arms recently.

After the filming of this scene was completed, the actors turned around and were stunned for a moment when they saw Gu Huaiye.

Lin Xun got up from the ground and was about to walk towards Xiaoxia when he saw Gu Huaiye standing aside.

The gloomy feeling in his dark eyes that had no time to fade disappeared instantly. Lin Xun ran towards Gu Huaiye with a smile: "Why did you come out?"

Gu Huaiye didn't mind that he was dirty, so he stretched out his hand to hug him, but Lin Xun dodged him: "Don't stick to me, I'm so dirty now."

Gu Huaiye's suits are all custom-made and very expensive.

Gu Huaiye didn't care about this and hugged the person directly: "Is this scene so hard?"

Lin Xun knew that Gu Huaiye was probably feeling uncomfortable when he asked this question.

He smiled and said, "That's the theme of this play. I'm almost done with it."

Gu Huaiye nodded: "After finishing the filming, make up for it."

"That's for sure. I really want to eat the braised pork at home now. I will definitely eat it to my heart's content. Are you not going to work today?"

Gu Huaiye shook his head: "Wouldn't it be better to stay with you?"

"Of course that's good, but if you keep an eye on me here, I'm afraid my colleagues won't be able to perform well, and Senior Brother Guan Xiao will scold them."

How could Gu Huaiye not understand the meaning of Lin Xun's words: "They want to drive me away as soon as they make it public. Why am I so sad!"

The man holding his heart in a gesture seemed quite like that.

Lin Xun smiled and hugged his neck, and gave him a smack on the face: "Okay, I'll reward you tonight. You go and get busy with your work."

Gu Huaiye patted his head indulgently: "Okay, I'll go to work, but you have to promise to film the film and don't let yourself get hurt, do you hear me?"

Lin Xun smiled and gave him an "OK" sign.

After Gu Huaiye left, he clearly felt that the atmosphere on the set was much more relaxed.

After all, depending on Huai Ye's status, stopping here, even if he doesn't say or do anything, will create pressure in people's hearts.

Not long after he was sent away, Xiong Ni ran over and put his arms around Lin Xun's neck: "I saw it just now."

"What did you see?" Lin Xun raised his eyebrows pretending not to know.

Xiong Ni raised his hands and chirped at Lin Xun's face.

Lin Xun was amused by his actions: "What does this mean? We are legal and have done more than this. A kiss is nothing!"

Xiong Ni looked at him: "You are driving, I have proof, you are driving!"

Lin Xun smiled and pulled him down: "I will return your hard drive to you later."

"Have you read them all? How's it going?" Xiong Ni immediately became more energetic when he mentioned this, "Is there any one you particularly like?"