Chapter 32

The delicate touch was so good that it exploded. Lin Xun couldn't hold back the smile on his face. He subconsciously rubbed it against his face. When he realized what he had done, his cheeks turned red in embarrassment and he let go of his hand. He raised his eyes and met the man's golden eyes: "Well, Mr. Gu, why don't you change your clothes first."

As soon as I came back, he grabbed my tail and touched me. It was really a crime!

When Gu Huaiye saw the little Omega in front of him and his ears were all red, he felt extremely soft. He wanted to take him into his arms, kiss him and rub him, but he couldn't do it yet.

He took back the tail wrapped around the boy, stepped away, and said softly: "Does your leg still hurt?"

I just focused on stroking my tail and ears, so I couldn't care less about the pain.

I have long forgotten.

"The medicine has been applied, it's okay." Lin Xun smiled with his eyes bent, "Don't worry, this little pain is nothing."

Seeing that Lin Xun didn't look like anything was wrong, Gu Huaiye breathed a sigh of relief and at the same time felt that the little Omega was too good.

He didn't cry or make trouble when he was injured. He applied the medicine by himself without any complaints.

Such a young man really makes people feel sad.

He would rather Lin Xun be more delicate.

"If you can't stand it, don't push it. It won't delay your progress much if you take a day off."

He invested so much money in the crew just to make Lin Xunguo feel more comfortable. He asked Director Guan Shan to take special care of him, not to let him suffer.

Lin Xun couldn't help laughing when he heard this: "I know, it's not that serious. It's just a broken skin. It will be cured tomorrow with some medicine. You should take a shower and change clothes quickly. The food grandpa sent will get cold if you don't eat it."

Being urged by Lin Xun, Gu Huaiye had no choice but to turn around and go to the bathroom. Originally, he wanted to be intimate with the boy for a while longer.

He could feel that Lin Xun was not repelled by him, which made him feel that he might have a chance.

Gu Huaiye went to take a shower, and Lin Xun quickly found a pair of loose pajama pants from the cabinet next to him and put them on. Although everyone said that they were men and had nothing to fear, the way of wearing it with the lower body missing still made him a little embarrassed.

When Gu Huaiye came out, he saw Lin Xun had changed his clothes and was lying on the bed writing scripts on a tablet: "Have you eaten?"

"I've eaten a lot of the food you brought me this afternoon. I'm not hungry at the moment. If I get hungry later, I'll have a glass of milk."

Gu Huaiye didn't say much after hearing this, but just asked: "Did the filming go well today?"

Lin Xun turned sideways and held his head to look at him: "I just shot one scene today, and then I went to learn how to do Wia. I think I will have another day of learning tomorrow. Director Guan said that now that I have learned it, it won't be so hard in the later stages of filming."

"Can your legs handle it?"

"I'm going to put something under my clothes tomorrow, so I won't be able to see it.

Gu Huaiye nodded: "If you can't stand it, let the director practice for a day. There is no need to learn it all at once. Your health is important."

"knew."