Chapter 67

Lin Xun put his hands behind his back, held the ring box tightly in his palm, and looked at Gu Huaiye walking over with a smile.

  As the man approached, Lin Xun raised his head slightly: "Stretch out your hand."

  Gu Huaiye looked at him, his eyes glowing with warmth, and stretched out his hand according to his words: "Do you need to close your eyes?"

  "No need, but you should see clearly!" Lin Xun said, taking out the ring box on his back, opening it and placing it in Gu Huaiye's palm, "Onlylove's 'never leave, never abandon' is my engagement ring. May I?"

  The little Omega's tone was soft, and when she looked at him with her bright black eyes, she was full of trust and dependence.

  Gu Huaiye felt that it would be difficult for anyone to refuse such Lin Xun.

  "Put it on for me." Gu Huaiye rolled his Adam's apple restrainedly.

  Lin Xun smiled and took out the ring from the box. Different from the one Gu Huaiye gave him last time, which had the theme of 'never leave, never abandon', the two rings can be combined into one, and the real name is 'you' Never leave, I will never give up', the inner circle of the ring is engraved with their names.

  Lin Xun took out the ring and put it on Gu Huaiye's ring finger. He smiled and raised his eyes: "Is there someone who should say, please ask the newlyweds to exchange rings now?"

  As the ring was put on Gu Huaiye's hand, Lin Xun let go and was grabbed by Gu Huaiye. Before he could react, Gu Huaiye kissed him.

  After the kiss ended, Lin Xun leaned in Gu Huaiye's arms, listening to the heartbeat coming from the man's chest. He raised his head and rested his chin on the man's shoulder. He gently hooked his fingers on the man's hand and interlocked with his: "Put the ring on." Now, you will really be mine from now on!"

  Gu Huaiye lowered his eyes and looked at him: "Yes."

  Although there was only a simple "um", Lin Xun felt that it sounded better than any thousand words!

  Early the next morning, Lin Xun watched Gu Huaiye replace the previous 'You are my only love' with 'Never leave, never abandon'.

  Feeling sweet in my heart, I leaned forward, kissed him, and then said, "Is it okay for me to dress like this?"

  Wearing a slim-fitting black three-piece suit, paired with white hair, and Lin Xun's own fair skin, this set off made him exquisitely look like a rare doll produced by a certain company.

  Gu Huaiye also wore the same three-piece black suit. He stepped back half a step, lowered his eyes and looked at him from beginning to end: "Perfect."

  After saying that, he smiled and led him out of the door.

  Gu Ting looked at the two people coming out of the room so solemnly and asked in confusion: "What are you doing? You two are dressed like this. Are you having a party?"

  Who is having a party in broad daylight at this time?

  Gu Huaiye raised the corners of his lips: "Go to the Civil Affairs Bureau."

  "Where are you going to have a meeting?" Gu Ting asked subconsciously, and then saw that Gu Huaiye and Lin Xun were looking at him without speaking, and he said in hindsight, "What game did you just say...?"

  Lin Xun couldn't help laughing, and reached out to hold Gu Ting's arm: "Grandpa, let's go to the Civil Affairs Bureau to get the certificate!"

  Gu Ting's eyes suddenly widened when he heard this, and he suddenly raised his eyes to look at Gu Huaiye: "Really?"