Only Me and You

Poppy and Branch spend some alone time together on a slow rainy day. AN:My First story I wrote on Ao3.

It was raining cats and dogs in TrollsTopia, so that meant every troll was inside their pods to keep warm. So pass the time friends and families who were together playing board games until they were able to go outside for their daily activities. As much as trolls love to spend time with friends and family, they just don't like being cooped ùp inside for too long. But for two trolls, they enjoy it because it means they have time to be with each other and it's all they love to do.

They were in the Kitchen in Branch's Bunker as the couple was getting ready to bake cookies together. Branch looked at Poppy who was finally putting the first batch of cookies in the oven after ruining the cookie dough which Branch had to clean up. Next time he'll bake for her. The Queen troll made her way over to her boyfriend who held onto her waistline while she was hugging him. How they wished that they could stay like this forever. She finally spoke to him. "Sorry about the mess I made." She laughed nervously in embarrassment avoiding his eyes knowing about what had happened earlier. She knew he would not be mad at her but she still felt the need to apologize. She heard him laugh a little, It was a laugh that she really loved hearing that always gives her butterflies. "Don't worry about it, as long as you're not setting the kitchen on fire then we're good. "The Boyband member kissed her on her forehead for reassurances making Poppy feel much better. With Branch, he always knew how to make her worries go away. Ding. The couple heard the oven go off. As much as they never want to let go of each cookies need to be eaten.

Now the couple were laying in bed cuddling after having cookies. Branch was reading a new book that he currently liked and was telling his girlfriend all about it. She wasn't playing attention to what he was saying at all. But she was admiring him and it's all she wanted to do. "Poppy, are you listening?" Her boyfriend looked down at her curiously. She knew that he knew what her answer would be. "No, I was too busy noticing how hot you are." The pop queen playfully flirted knowing how well it turns him on making him a flustered mess. She knew how to get him real good and knowing that information made her smile deviously. Poppy looked up lovingly just to see his reaction who was stunned. Poppy laughed victoriously. "Ooh, I know how to leave you speechless sweetie!!"

She was still laughing. Branch sighed, on one hand he was annoyed but on the other hand he was happy to see her laugh. She was lucky she was cute. Everything about her was cute. "You're really lucky that I love you." The former grey troll leaned down to kiss her lips very quickly but suddenly formed an idea in his head. He looked back down and his girlfriend who looked annoyed but was quietly in her thoughts. He grinned from ear to ear knowing he was going to get his payback. He turned the queen's face toward him which confused her not knowing what her boyfriend's doing. His lips finally crashed into hers surprising her but he felt he melting into the kiss. His hands roamed near her waist holding her tight causing him to hear a small noise out of her which means his plan is going very well for him. Slowly, he slipped his tongue inside her mouth knowingly how well his girlfriend would respond to that. Just as he suspected she was hungrily kissing him wanting more and more from him as she was desperately trying to unbuttoned his vest but was very frustrated not getting what she wanted. Branch finally decided he was satisfied with himself ending their heated makeout not before biting her lip and pulling away from her.

He looked down at her smirking knowing that he knows how to make her flustered. Meanwhile the pink pop troll struggling to catch her breath was stunned. "I guess I really know how to leave you speechless." She heard her boyfriend laugh as he quickly kissed her neck. She felt her face heat up but her she just couldn't stop smiling. "You're so annoying!" Poppy said playfully rolling her eyes knowing he'd won. She sighed happily as she felt her boyfriend's arms wrapping around her. "We both know you like it." She laughed at that response. He learned forward and kissed her again causing her to relax into it.

The couple spent the next few hours enjoying each other's company cuddling and lots of kisses hoping that it'll never end. They both can agreed that rainy days are the best.