Live Now Think Later

I can't believe I'm actually doing this!We have done the 30 Day OTP challenge and the Types of Kisses challenge. Now we are doing the NSFW OTP writing challenge starring Broppy!!

Hello Everyone! Today we are here with the 30 Day NSFW OTP writing challenge with our famous couple we adore very much Broppy version. Keep in mind I'm not good at writing Smut but I'm turning 21 on Feb 22 and I want to get better at this. Also I'm going to be adding some stuff from the 30 day otp challenge and types of kisses challenge because I could see it fitting on here. Now on to the list of categories we have!!!

1. Flirting (NSFW Version)
2. Cuddle(Naked)
3. Kissing(Naked)
4. 69
5. Cuddling Somewhere (NSFW Version)
6. Skype Sex
7. Walked in on
8. Sweet and Passionate
9. Morning Lazy Sex
10. Vacation (NSFW Version)
11. Public Sex
12. Dom/Sub
13. Rough
14. Doggy Style
15. Dressed/Naked
16. On the Floor
17. Eating Ice Cream (NSFW Version)
18. I Love You's (NSFW Version)
19. Hanging out with friends (NSFW Version)
20. Kisses on the cheek (NSFW Version)
21. Slowly kissing down the body (NSFW Version)
22. Fingering
23. Boring Sex
24. Trying new Positions
25. Shower Sex
26. On the Desk
27. With Food
28. Dress
29. Daddy Kink
30. Lap Dance
31. Touching

And those are the categories. So this isn't going to be like the 30 day otp challenge because uploading every day was so stressful but it would be like types of kisses where I upload whenever I want to. Again, I've never written smut before so if it's awful I am sorry about this. Also feel free to send a request if you'd like! People under 18, you're going to have to skip all of this eventually! I'll do this when I'm done with the types of kisses challenge!!!