Mini Broppy Stories 3

We are back with more Mini Broppy stories with our favorite couple Branch and Poppy because we love them so much.

[Saturday Mornings]- Branch and Poppy being affectionate which is all the time.

The sizzling of the eggs and crackling bacon muffled by Branch's footsteps as he came up behind her; his hands snaked around the front of her torso as he buried his face in her neck, peppering her skin with soft kisses.

"Quit it," Poppy said between giggles. "We have a lot of stuff we have to get done today."

"Mm," Branch hummed, "I know what I want to get done today..."

Poppy switched off the burners and spun around in his arms to face him. "How about..." she trailed a finger down the center of his chest, "If we get everything done today, we can do whatever you want tonight."

Branch stared down at her pensively for a moment like he was willing to forego the whole thing entirely if her to-do list was too arduous. "What kinda stuff do we have to get done today, anyway?"

"Well..." The pop queen placed her hands flat against his ribs and filed through her mental checklist. "We should really tackle the bathroom tile first. That'll take the longest."

"Uh huh… as fun as that sounds… counter offer: what if we take our breakfast, go back to bed, watch some TV, do what comes naturally… then we take a nap and before you know it, it's dinnertime. We could order in, watch a movie, have some ice cream…"

Poppy cocked her head to the side, a hint of a fond smile upon her lips. "So, basically, just stay in bed and eat all day."

"That's the plan, yeah."

Poppy rose to her tiptoes and planted a kiss on his cheek, "Keep dreamin, buddy." She pat him twice on the chest with a grin, then released herself from his arms to grab plates from the cabinet.

2.[Birthday Wishes]- Poppy's wish already came true.

Poppy looked up as Branch entered her pod, a cupcake with a lit candle stuck in it cradled in his hands, a cheeky grin on his face. Branch made his way to her side, the grin growing bigger with every step. “You didn’t really think I’d forget your birthday, did you?”

“I shut you down every time you mentioned it so I wouldn’t have blamed you if you had.”

“I knew why you were doing that, I understood, I still understand.” Branch held the cake out towards his girlfriend, “now, blow out the candle and make a wish.”

Poppy gently blew, closing her eyes as she did so. When she opened them again Branch was looking at her quizzically.

“So, what did you wish for?”

Poppy took the cake from him, placing it to one side before snaking her arms around his neck. His hands moved to her waist and tugged her flush against him.

“Nothing, I wished for nothing.”

“Why?”

“Because I’ve already got everything I could ever want or need.”

His gaze softened, “really?”

“Really.”

3. [Cuddling NSFW]- Poppy needs to get up but Branch is making it difficult for her to do so.

Poppy slowly opened her eyes to a new day. Honestly, she couldn’t even remember what day it was. Wednesday? Thursday? She’d have to check her schedule.

When she attempted to get out of bed, Poppy was pinned down by two muscular arms. Oh yeah. While watching a movie, she was cuddling her favorite troll, Branch. Most likely, she fell asleep and he passed out right next to her.

“Branch, let me go.” Poppy nudged him, but he didn’t budge. Instead, he wrapped his arms around her tighter.

“Mmm. But I’m so comfy, Poppy.” Branch breathed down her neck, causing a small moan to escape from her mouth. He seemed to notice and pressed small kisses on her neck.

“Branch, please.” She whimpered. He reached one of his hands down to her lower half, pushing through her panties. Then, he began rubbing her clit while whispering sweet nothings into her ear.

“You’re so cute, Poppy. Come for me.” Branch purred, pressing one finger into her. The other finger rubbed against her faster and faster. As she panted harder, Poppy could feel his cock rubbing against her ass.

With a final mewl, Poppy came around his finger. Before she could get up, Branch got on top of her.

“You’re not getting up just yet.” He positioned himself at her wet entrance. Maybe she could stay in bed just a bit longer.

4.[ Kiss]-A fierce kiss that ends with a bite on the lip, soothing it with a lick.

“I love you,” Branch says, louder at first, louder this time, saying it again and again until Poppy can reciprocate. He cups the back of her elegant neck, his long fingers sliding over the base of it and curling around the back of it. “I love you. I love you. I love you.”

Branch kisses Poppy — hard, not hard enough to hurt but just hard enough to break through the skin of her lips and pierce the pink and red of them. He's rough with her. He's so rough that Poppy can't help but stir while being kissed like that. Rough. He's so rough to her.

Branch kisses Poppy hard— not hard enough to draw blood from the broken flesh, not hard enough for blood to cut through her breath, but just hard enough to make her arch her back, flutter her eyes closed, and moan into the kiss, right against Branch's mouth.

Branch kisses Poppy long, hard, pinning her arms down and circling his fingers around her bony, fragile wrists. He kisses her, desperate to get even more of her taste into his mouth.

Branch licks a slow stripe across Poppy's lips if only to soothe the sting, neutralize the burn. “I love you,” he murmurs, whispering the words against Poppy's open mouth, the pad of his thumb brushing over her cheek. “You don't have to say it back just so soon. I love you.”