Mirror Sex

Poppy and Branch have sex in front of a mirror

Branch pulled Poppy into his lap, facing her towards a long, full-length mirror that hadn’t been on the wall earlier that day.

“Branch?” Poppy chuckled, tilting her head back and nuzzling her face against his neck, smiling when his stubble tickled and scratched her face. “What’s this?”

He chuckled as well, looking at Poppy's reflection in the mirror, a slow smile spreading across his face. “Take off your clothes, baby girl.”

Poppy slipped off her panties, humming happily when Branch put his hands on her knees, gently spreading her legs for her. His fingers then found their way to the bottom of her dress, pulling that up and off her body. Branch smirked at the way she obediently rose her arms for him, used to him stripping her whenever he wanted. He snapped off Poppy's bra, and she was nude for him.

“Look at that.” Branch nuzzled his nose against Poppy's shoulder, dragging his hands up her stomach. “Would you look at that?”

Looking at herself for such an extended period started making Poppy uncomfortable, so she turned her head and rested her head in the crook of his neck instead. “It’s just a mirror, Branch.”

He gently grabbed her chin, forcing Poppy to look back at herself. “That’s you. And you’re all mine.”

“Branchifer, I don’t want to have to look at myself.” Poppy mumbled, adverting her eyes. Bodily issues came and went with her, but she found that staring at herself for long periods of time didn’t help.

“I want you to look.” His fingers found their way down between her legs, his middle finger slowly dragging up and down her slit. “Look at yourself.”

Sighing, Poppy looked at herself, her face flushing at the sight of his fingers spreading her pussy apart. “Branch, I really don’t-.”

“You can take it, hun.” Branch pushed his fingers into Poppy, smirking at how she back arched. “You see that? That’s all mine.”

He started moving his fingers into the pop queen, curling them once they were inside her. He curled his fingers into her g-spot, using his thumb to stimulate her clit as he did so. His other hand squeezed Poppy's chest, rolling her nipple between his fingers. Poppy bit her cheek to keep from moaning, very aware of her facial expressions and not wanting to make any unattractive ones.

The sight of herself getting wet made Poppy's face flush even more, but she tried to keep her expression neutral as he worked all the right parts of her.

Branch smirked to himself, watching his fingers grow wetter as he pumped them into her. Branch glanced up at her face, his expression growing more mischievous when he realized that she were stubbornly trying to keep her face neutral.

Branch licked up her neck before biting down, feeling a tightening in his pants at the squeak that came from her after. He moved his fingers harder, reveling as she squirmed on his hardening length.

“This is all mine.” Branch rumbled against Poppy's neck, nipping at the queen troll's skin. “Lift up.”

Poppy rose off his lap, resting her hands on his knees. Branch took off his shorts, letting his erection spring free. He pumped himself a few times, running his other hand down her back.

“Get on it, baby.” Branch held it in place as Poppy ground herself against his cock, wetting it with her arousal. He couldn’t decide if he should look at her back or her reflection, so he decided to look back and forth between the two.

Poppy sank down onto him, closing her eyes so she wouldn’t have to see her own expression as he filled her. Branch took note as he pulled her back against his chest, his hands roaming her body.

“All mine.” Branch murmured into her hair, bucking his hips. He watched her reflection, reveling in how her hips moved with his, the sight of the wetness between her legs only spurring him on to move harder. “Just look at how wet you are, baby girl.”

Fighting down a blush, Poppy glanced at the sight in the mirror she’d never seen herself getting stretched out by a cock before, never seen how wet she’d gotten during sex before. The sight made her abdomen tighten and her breath hitch.

“It’s perfect.” Branch moved harder, grabbing Poppy's hips to slam her down on his cock. “You’re fucking perfect.”

Poppy moaned in response, putting her hands on the male troll's knees and moving harder against him. The sight of it made Poppy uneasy at first, but seeing what he was doing to her made the female troll want to keep seeing more.

Branch grunted lowly, rubbing her clit. “Tell me whose fucking pussy this is.”

“It’s yours!” Poppy cried automatically, moving harder against him, feeling the pressure building. “It’s all yours, Branch!”

“That’s fuckin’ right, baby.” Branch grunted. “It’s all mine, you’re all mine, everything you have is fucking mine.”

“Y-yes sir!” Poppy screamed, her back arching into his chest as she came.

Branch thrusted erratically before grabbing Poppy and holding her tightly against him, his last thrusts slowing when he came inside her. Poppy watched in the mirror as he came, moaning lowly at the sight of him filling her up.

Branch chuckled lowly, resting his head on Poppy's shoulder, still holding her tightly to his chest. “You’re hot stuff, you know that?”

Poppy giggled, lifting her hand and ruffling his hair. “So are you.”

Branch glanced into the mirror, catching her eye in the reflection. “We gotta fuck like this more often.”

“Maybe let me fix myself up before hand?” Poppy relaxed against him, smiling to herself. “I’d probably enjoy this a lot more.”

“Naw, I think you’re plenty pretty.” Branch laid, back, pulling Poppy down with him. “And we ain’t done yet.”