Touching

Branch makes sure Poppy gets the best treatment from him and makes her feel good.

Poppy loved her bed, the one she and Branch share. Their room is so warm and cozy, the couple huddled beneath their soft bedsheets, Branch is holding her like he always does, his steady heartbeat lulling Poppy into a deep sleep.

The Pop Queen's dreams are pleasant, her body happy with love and bliss flowing freely through her veins. She thinks of Branch, her heart beating with every breath and rapidly increasing as thoughts of him pass by. Poppy thinks of his courage and strength, and his kindness, his nurturing and caring heart. She's never met a troll like him so gentle and honorable. Her love continues to grow, her heart fluttering with each passing second. But then, a familiar feeling of bliss enters Poppy's system, something that’s more exciting than calming, something rather familiar…

“Branch …” Poppy sigh, stuttering a bit as a moan leaves her lips.

Poppy feels him hum against her, the vibrations causing Poppy's sleepy lids to flutter open. Her body rolls to the side a bit only to be return to her back, Branch’s large hands taking hold of the pop queen's hips.

“Stay still, baby.” Branch mumbles, “Just relax.”

Poppy begin to wake, her eyes opening further to find him laid out between her legs. His arms are wrapped beneath her legs, his fingers fumbling along her bare folds. Poppy gasps lightly when he places a kiss over her clit, watching him smile when he feels a shiver run through her. Branch sighs deeply as he settles in, his warm hands caressing her soft pink skin and rubbing slow circles on her hips. Somehow, Poppy feels so far away from him like this, the lonely feeling causing Poppy to reach down toward his hand. Branch smiles at this, intertwining his fingers with hers while her other hand runs through his dark messy hair.

“Poppy,” he moans, “Do you want me to do this?”

Poppy sighed happily at the question, always feeling more than comfortable within his embrace. Branch continues with the permission of his wife's nod and appreciative hum, Poppy's fingers combing lightly through his hair and urging him closer to her core. Branch keeps her legs spread, the muscles in Poppy's thighs sitting lazily to the side. Poppy loves when he touches her like this, when he handles her so gently like she's a little dove sat in his palm.

Branch's soft lips make contact with Poppy's skin, his warm breaths fanning out over her lips. His tongue peaks out, the tip just barely wiggling past her folds. Then, he flattens it, running the wet muscle up Poppy's core and wetting it further. Poppy moaned and squirm lightly beneath his touch, feeling him tenderly work his tongue inside. It dips past her folds, his eyes closing at the taste. He licks into her, lapping at the arousal slowly seeping through her channel. The fingers of his free hand roam lower, landing on Poppy's uncovered sex and parting her folds further for him. With his other hand, he squeezes your own, rubbing his fingers into the skin above her palm.

It’s lazy and slow, the way Branch licks her open, caressing Poppy's tired body and barely-conscious mind. His tongue leaves her heat, rising to swirl around her sensitive bud. Poppy gasps out when he does it, her hand eagerly squeezing his. At her response, Branch moves in closer, wrapping his lips around the bundle of nerves and suckling on it with his lips and tongue.

“Gah – Branch,” Poppy stuttered out, her legs beginning to tremble beneath him.

With his face stuffed between her legs, his lips pressing against her skin, Branch mumbles, “Just let go, honey. Let it take over…”

“Oh…” Poppy sighs out, moaning lightly as her eyes close in bliss.

Poppy's head pushes back into her pillow, her hips bucking lightly up against Branch's face as he ushers her orgasm’s approach. It washes over Poppy, calmly but surely covering her body in a blanket of glowing warmth, Poppy's heart fluttering from the sudden pleasure bursting through it. It shivers through the female troll, through her limbs and veins and it’s almost debilitating how powerful it becomes without feeling too much force behind it. It rises and rises, hitting its peak and then falling back to Earth.