Public Sex

Poppy and Branch have fun at a Bad Hair Day Concert for away from other Trolls.

Branch follows Poppy across the grass as she weaves through the crowds of trolls, all the way to the edge of the venue. He watches her spread out their blanket next to the rock wall that fences the area off, his eyebrow raised.

“You realize the stage is over there, right?” Branch says, pointing across the grounds in the direction they had come. They’re so far back that there aren’t even any other trolls nearby. “Or did you maybe want to get a little further away?” he adds, smirking.

Poppy rolls her eyes and sits down, plopping her bag down next to her. She wouldn’t show him what was in it, but he really hopes there’s snacks and drinks. “If we were much closer, you’d whine tomorrow about your ears ringing, and how those pesky creatures would be able to sneak up on you even better than usual.”

Branch couldn’t help but roll his eyes, but she’s not wrong. He does have delicate ears. “Hey, you’re the one who wanted to come to this concert, so if you’re cool with being this far away, then so am I,” he says, shrugging.

“This spot will be just fine, you’ll see,” she says in that sly way that she has. She pats the blanket. “Come on, sit down. They’ll be starting soon.”

Sure enough, the sun has nearly set, and the bright stage lights show the opening band getting ready. The Pop Queen immediately leans into him when he joins her, and he smiles when she turns her head and presses a kiss to his jaw.

He watches her smooth her dress across her lap in the fading light, admiring the smooth curves of her legs, then glances back up at the stage when the music starts. It’s still loud, even from here, but the intensity is definitely far more bearable.

The stage is really far away though, and Branch finds himself squinting a little, trying to see, and Poppy laughs at him.

“What? I should have brought binoculars,” he says.

“You won’t be worrying about the view in a few minutes,” Poppy says, and Branch isn’t quite sure what that means. She must have something planned, he figures.

But he’s learned it’s best to just wait her out, so he leans back against the wall, stretching his legs out in front of him. It’s fully dark now, the only light coming from the stage, and though it’s kind of hard to tell, he’s pretty sure they’re still the only ones who’ve ventured this far back.

He’s just starting to get into the music, nodding his head along to the beat, when Poppy slides into his lap.

“I had something else in mind tonight,” she says before she leans in and kisses him.

And okay. If his wife wants to make out with him at this concert, then Branch is totally cool with that. He curls his fingers around her hips as she deepens the kiss, moaning low in the back of his throat. He loves kissing Poppy, he could do it for hours.

The Pop Queen pulls away after only a few minutes, though, and leans over to dig through her bag. Branch just tips his head back and tries to catch his breath. Poppy presses something into his hand then, and it takes him a half a second to realize he’s holding a condom.

“You want to have sex?” he hisses. “Right now?”

“Yeah,” Poppy responded acting like it was no big deal, and he can tell she’s smirking. “Why, are you not up for it?” she asks, gently grinding down.

Branch is more than up for it. Just the idea of fucking here, where anyone could turn around and see them, sends a thrill of arousal through him. “You really think we can make this work?” he asks, sliding a hand up her inner thigh. The front of her underwear is damp, and he grins. She’s obviously just as turned on by this idea as he is.