In Control

More of Sub Branch because we need more. And we didn't get enough.

God, Branch looked absolutely delicious like this.

Those blue eyes had darkened to nearly navy as Branch watched Poppy, his lips swollen from her kisses, and his chest heaving with the effort of drawing enough air into his lungs. But that wasn’t even the best part. No, that was right at eye level with her. His cock twitching beneath the damp fabric of his boxers, clearly aching for her touch.

Unable to wait any longer, Poppy quickly and carefully worked his boxers over his erection and down his legs, freeing his prick. Branch was so hard he practically bounced off his own stomach and the sight reignited her own desire for him. Poppy pressed her thighs together, hoping to ease the ache, and leaned in to place a kiss against the head of his cock. Poppy was rewarded with a soft whimper that encouraged her to do it again, and then she doubled down by licking him from root to tip, tracing the long vein that ran along the underside with the tip of her tongue.

When Poppy realized she could taste herself on his skin, that he’d gotten her so aroused just by playing with her tits that she’d leaked through both her knickers and his boxers, Poppy just couldn’t help but moan. She loved what Branch did to her, almost as much as what she did to him, and dedicated herself to showing him the same care Branch shown her.

The Pop Queen ran her tongue over every inch of Branch, making sure he was good and wet before taking him into her mouth. Poppy glanced up at Branch from beneath her lashes and the jolt of electricity she felt when they locked eyes was nearly enough to make her come again then and there. Poppy was absolutely going to be dragging Branch into their bed after this and insisting he get her off again and again, but for now she just wanted to show him her appreciation. And if Poppy happened to drive Branch out of his mind, that was merely a nice bonus.

Poppy slowly lowered her mouth over his prick, savoring the hot, heavy thickness of him against her tongue. As good as Branch felt inside of her, having him in her mouth was nearly as satisfying. Poppy was enamored with the taste of him, with the way she could feel Branch twitch against her tongue, and the press of him against the back of her throat. It never failed to spark her possessive streak, and knowing that she alone got to see him like this.

Poppy felt Branch's fingers slip into her hair to gently guide her movements and hummed her approval. That drew a low curse from Branch and forced him to look at her as Poppy started to move over him. “Goodness, sweetheart,” Branch murmured, his voice sinfully low and thick, “You ’ keep doing that and I won’t last long.”

If Poppy could, she would have smiled around him. She didn’t need him to last long at all. In fact, Poppy didn’t want him to. She wanted Branch to feel how much she loved him, how badly she needed him, from this simple act alone. Poppy just wanted to feel Branch's fingers tighten in her hair, his muscles tense beneath her fingers, and his come fill her mouth before sliding down her throat.

Determined to push him over the edge, Poppy bobbed her mouth faster and faster over him, humming in time with each stroke and flicking her tongue against his frenulum. Poppy was eventually rewarded with another string of curses and babbled praise and she knew the end was near. Poppy pulled out every trick she knew and in short order, was rewarded: Branch's back arched and he came with a shout, spilling sweetly into her mouth so that Poppy could drink him down.

When she’d drained him dry, Poppy let him slip from her lips and leaned forward to press a kiss to Branch's still-twitching abdominals, then stood so she could kiss him on the mouth. Branch never failed to disappoint. The teal blue troll eagerly deepened the kiss, humming softly when he recognized his taste on Poppy's tongue.

“How are you feeling?” The Pop Queen asked her husband, already knowing the answer.

“Very good.” Branch's words were slightly slurred from exertion, but his blue eyes and smile were bright. “Better than, although I’m not sure my legs will work for the next few minutes. Goodness Poppy, that was hot.”

Poppy giggled and leaned in for another kiss. Branch might not be able to fully articulate what he was feeling in the moment, but Poppy was beyond pleased with his response. Any chance she had to shut down that big brain of his she’d gladly take.

“Well, you’d better find a way to get them working again, because I’m heading to bed.” Poppy took a half step back and grinned at Branch. “And I think you’d be very interested in joining me, if you could.”

The Pop Queen turned and headed for their bedroom, swinging her hips a tad bit more than necessary to get his attention. Apparently that did the trick. Poppy heard the chair scrape over the floor as Branch forced himself to his feet and turned just in time to see Branch right behind her, ready to rush Poppy into their room to see just what trouble that they could get into next.