An Unfortunate Situation

King Peppy is considered about his daughter's broken bed which leads Poppy with no choice to tell him what happened.
AN: This has three chapters on Ao3 but I'm putting it all together.

"So dad, what do you think of this week's scrapbook recap?" Poppy asked her dad excitedly. It was a little tradition that they love doing every weekend as a little catch up with their lives.

King Peppy stared at her blankly. "That sounds very interesting darling." He replied but he didn't notice the worried look on his daughter's face. "Is something wrong dad?" Poppy asked quickly making her way towards her dad who was in deep thought about something that could be troubling him. Peppy held her hand as a little reminder that she shouldn't be worried about him.

But he was worried for her. "I thought we fixed your bed." King Peppy said. Although Poppy was relieved that he dad was feeling good, It took her a while to figure out what he meant. "What do you mean by that?" Poppy asked, she watched as her dad made a gestured hand movement to her currently broken bed.

Once Poppy realized what he was getting at, she realized that she couldn't tell her dad about her personal nights with Branch. She always felt it was none of his business about this topic and she was an adult who could do whatever she wants with her life.

"Ugh!, It's nothing you should be concerned about." Poppy groaned hoping that her dad would take the hint. "Sweetheart, this is the 10th time that I've seen it broken in the past 5 months so far, of course I'm concerned about your well-being." King Peppy said rubbing her shoulder as if he was comforting her. Poppy on the other hand was feeling flatterd that her dad was checking up on her but at the same time she was very uncomfortable.

"It's not that bad of a situation so maybe we could talk about something else." Poppy said desperately hoping to change the subject but King Peppy wasn't having it. Obviously to his daughter's standoffish reaction about the topic, he still wants to know so he can take care of the situation.

Poppy stood up very quickly trying to change the subject for the final time but she just couldn't hide anything from her dad even if she tried. She silently cursed herself in her mind before turning around to face her dad. She sighed, she knew what she had to do. "It all started 2 weeks ago...."

How it Started!!!

Poppy squealed in feverish excitement as he pulled her back into the bed. "This is turning into quite the distraction." She had just got through listening to Branch's birthday presentation about what he wanted. But one thing led to another the moment they shared a quick kiss leading both of them wanted more.

Branch unbuttoned his girlfriend's dress pulling it over her head leaving Poppy's body completely exposed. She looked so beautiful to him every day without even trying. He was so busy admiring her that he didn't even notice that she was taking off his clothes and pulling him down towards her.

The next thing Poppy knew was Branch's face was in her heat, he was pleasuring her to the point where she couldn't focus even on the ceiling above her anymore. His arms wrapped around her lower thighs, gripping them with his rough, yet soft hands. His face in the middle of her, one of his hands placed close as possible to her while still holding Poppy's thigh, his thumb rubbing your clit vigorously as his tongue toyed with your warm insides, hitting your g-spot multiple times, making Poppy arch her back at the amount of pleasure she were feeling at once. "Branch!" the only thing Poppy could think of was his name. And yet, she could barely finish his name.

Poppy reached for her boyfriend's soft hair but missed, But he noticed her needing for him. He pushed his face and tongue deeper into her to get close enough for Poppy to be able to reach him. Her moans had gotten louder, as she slurred and stumbled on your words with moans but managed to get enough words out for her lover who was getting her to this point of euphoria to understand what she was telling the Her core twitched, and her thighs jerked at the warmth that came from inside of her. He stopped. When Poppy thought he was just done, he wasn't.

The blue troll went right back to pleasuring her. He had just teased the life out of Poppy and given her even more satisfaction of lust than she's felt before. The Queen Pop troll threw her head back in pleasure as he made her gasp in awe at the feeling of satisfaction her been longing for.
As soon as Poppy's body started to relax, she had soon realized that Branch was still, but slowly, rubbing your skin and kissing your lower body everywhere he could. He had reached is girlfriend's face and stared at her with loving eyes, he kissed everywhere on your face and then slowly stopped to look back at her.

"That was amazing Branch." Poppy said as she was done catching her breath although she knew that she needed to get back to her presentation so the fun needed to end soon. Poppy sat up trying to get herself out of bed until she felt a strong arm pull her back down. She looked over at Branch to see him shaking his head at her. "Where are you going?" Branch whined at her girlfriend. "My presentation!!!" Poppy yelped as Branch Pulled her closer, kissing her neck in the process. "Hmm, but I'm not finished with you yet." Branch whispered in her ear causing Poppy to shiver in excitement. "Alright, I'm ready for you." Poppy said laying back down for their next round. Hours later the couple stopped to catch their breaths after an exhilarating time exploring each other.

Poppy moaned one last time as Branch slowly and carefully pulled out of her. She wrapped her arms around him while he covered them with her blanket. "I love you" Branch said kissing her on the forehead. Before she could say anything back she heard a crackling noise come from beneath her and the casket finally drop to the floor with a loud thud. The couple just stared at each other in shock of what just happened. "Are you okay?" Branch asked with concern in his voice very worried about her being hurt. Poppy giggled at the situation they were in.

"I'm fine, thanks for asking." She replied as she brushed through his hair while admiring his eyes that were staring right at hers who looked relieved. "So about the bed?" Poppy started. This was surely going to be embarrassing to explain. "Don't worry about it, we'll fix it later." Branch said pulling Poppy close to him. They fell asleep in each other's arms, exhausted from the thrill of each other.

How it's Going!!!

King Peppy stared at her daughter to continue on with the story. But they just sat there in complete silence for what felt like eternity.

The silence was driving her crazy to the point that Poppy was going to break. "Gah!!!" Poppy yelled in frustration causing the old troll to leap back in surprise. Before he could ask what was wrong he was interrupted by Poppy who was about to start off their conversation. Poppy closed her eyes and took a deep breath in hopes to calm herself down before turning to face her dad.

"Dad, I don't know how to tell you this." She was trying to figure out what she wanted to say next. She didn't want to tell to tell her dad that she's getting railed most of the time and she loved every second of it. She didn't want to scare him off.

(AN:Dead Girl Walking started playing. How fitting)

"I'm sexually active." Poppy blurted out, she was proud of herself for keeping it low key. (AN: I'm Just Ken is playing) "Why didn't you say so?" King Peppy asked, he wasn't upset about it but was just confused on why she was having trouble giving him an answer instead of making up excuses. Poppy on the other hand was dumbfounded to the point she thought her dad looked like he had two heads.

"Dad, it's none of your business. All that you should to know is that I'm super happy and it's all that matters." The former King nodded his head in agreement causing the father-daughter duo to hug it out in the end. "Is he treating you good?" Poppy broke the hug and stared at him showing how horrified she was when asked. King Peppy just chuckled by her reaction until he stared at her with a serious expression. Are you guys using protection?" Poppy nodded her head confirming his answer. "Good, I'm proud of both of you." He said going back to his scrapbook as it was his turn to tell her about his weekend.

Poppy sat down beside him. "Can you not tell Branch about this at all?" She knew Branch is a private troll and would get defensive about anything personal about that was shared about him at all otherwise he would never come out of his bunker for a weeks or months. "You're secret is safe with me." Poppy smiled at him. He was such a great dad. She sat there listening to what her dad was up to for the weekend. She cherished every moment of their time together.