Couch Cuddling

Cuddling with Poppy on the couch is one of his favorite moments with her.

All alone now. Together no one else but the both of them. The room is quiet as can be and Branch can see his own girlfriend breathing in and out. What a soothing thought. His mind is full of her and no one else. As Branch cuddled her as Poppy was reading her book. Nothing else, just the two of them on the couch together living the night.

Sure the couch was cramped but that's what made it better. Him snuggling up to her tighter and tighter. Nothing else, just the two of them and that's what he loved. There's nothing better than him hugging every inch of her body and his feelings all over the place. Branch has a pretty girlfriend, he has a pretty girlfriend. God's he's so damn lucky. Really really lucky, he doesn't even know what Poppy even sees in him but it's great that she loved him equally like he does.

His arms wrapped around her waist, legs intertwined, and his lips resting the back of her neck. It's great isn't it. Branch must be the luckiest troll in the world to have such a great caring girlfriend. That only girl that claimed his eyes. The teal troll only has his own eyes for her and no one else. Sweet pink-red orbs that he loves to see. The cutest eyes he's ever seen. Nothing makes him melt more than Poppy. It's only her forever. No one else in his mind.

The pop queen's back touching his chest must be a blessing. She's soft, extremely soft. Feeling her chest as she breathes in and out. A great feeling. He's madly in love with Poppy; it's a great feeling, he thought. Nothing can replace this kind of touch that he's craving.

"You know I love you a lot right …." Branch murmured, having a tight feeling on his chest and nothing else. He feels like a boy confessing his feelings for the first time.

Just a giggle as a response.

God's he can hear her giggle for days nothing else. Music to his ears. Poppy's tone is so good nothing else can compare to that. He's deeply in love with her; he's soft of someone that he deeply cares about forever.

"Yeah… I do … I love you too.."

Branch only hugged her tighter. Smiling, flustered to the max. He loves her more than anything. Poppy's so precious to him. Even though she can take care of herself, Branch still worries about her no matter what.

"Mmmm…..you know what?"

"What" he peeked out his head right next to her as he snuggled her.

"I think I'll stop reading for now, what about we just take a nap? Hm? Am I a genius or what?"

Branch gave Poppy a kiss on the cheek. "That's a perfect idea babe… I think I'll like that"

Only a chuckle came out.

The pop queen puts the book down. Takes a deep breath. Gets more comfortable and there she was, happy as she could be.

Branch only cuddled her more. Her warmth was perfect, nothing else can replace that.

What a great day he thought.