Make Up Sex

Poppy and Branch make up after an argument.

Poppy and Branch rarely agrue with each other they have disagreement where they are able to work things out and everything would be fine. But when they do they usually go home and see each other again the next day.

But here they were sitting on the couch doing their best to ignore each other. Branch let out an annoyed sigh "You know we're going to have to talk about this eventually." Poppy looked up from her scrapbook to face him. "I know that." She replied, the worst part of living together was that she couldn't be alone like she used to but she learned to make it work. "Poppy." Branch started as he took her hand. "I apologize for getting upset at you for leaving trash in the corner of your sink." Poppy smiled "You knew my routine from the beginning." He did know it but he didn't understand why she didn't throw it away. Maybe he should get her a trash can. "Branch, I apologize for telling you the shelf that you built is out of place, I think it's aligned perfectly together if that makes sense." She had gotten up from the couch to show him what she was talking about, but before she could turn around Branch's lips crashed against her own as she stood in the middle of the living room. He kisses her apologetically, whispering promises and supplications, until she wheels around and throws her arms around him. Branch scoops her into his arms and carries her away, as if it were their wedding night.

Poppy turned to face him as he closed the door behind him and walked backwards to the bed. He had pulled up his usual trousers but she could still see the outline of his erection pressed against the fabric. Poppy's lips met passionately as soon as he reached her; his hands reaching up to cup her face gently as they both lowered onto the sheets. Branch wasted no time in undressing her; his hands moving up and down her body sensually as he did so and removing his own loose clothes in the process. Once they were both fully naked he pressed against her down into the sheets and slipped himself between her parted thighs. He entered her easily; her cunt still slick with juices, and pressed closer to her. Poppy sighed and moaned beneath him as Branch moved inside of her. Pulling away from her lips to gaze at her languidly, he reached up to her face and used his palm to brush Poppy's hair from her forehead, locking his fingers in the strands and keeping it there. His lips were inches from hers and she felt herself clench around his thickness as he moaned against her; his warm breath on her parted lips. Branch was slower this time; more loving, as he rolled his hips against her cunt; alternating between passionate, open mouthed kisses and pulling away to look her in the eyes.

“I love you so much.” Branch said, moving his other hand to her hair on the other side of her forehead.

“I love you too.” Poppy whispered back, breathily.

Poppy thought, as his fingers brushed between her strands of hair, that she had never felt as beautiful as he gazed at her so lovingly. Branch had amazing stamina in the bedroom but as she eventually felt his hips start to quicken, she wished she had more time to savour the moment. Branch moved one hand from her head to her clit and started to rub the nub firmly with his index and middle finger as he increased his pace inside her.

“I need you to finish with me…” He whispered, hastening his fingers and Poppy felt her breath hitch in her throat. The sensation of his cock moving so quickly inside of her combined with his fingers against her most intimate place sent shockwaves through her. Branch knew how to make Poppy orgasm quickly with his hand if he wanted to and his timing was almost spot on; he moaned loudly as his hips started to buckle against the pop queen and she felt him pulsate inside of her as he came. Poppy followed not moments after; her entire body shuddering against the covers as he planted a kiss on her damp forehead.

“Branch…” Poppy moaned as he slowly eased himself out of her. “I love you.” Poppy looked up at him as Branch rolled over onto his side, propping himself up on his elbow to look at her.

“My gorgeous queen…” He said deeply, brushing your cheek with his fingertips before placing a gentle kiss there.

“I hate it when we argue.” Poppy sighed, already forgetting what the argument had been about. Branch nodded in agreement and moved his lips down to peck at hers, once.

“I’ll make it up to you. We should go for some ice cream …around the corner. We can share some of the Cookies n cream if you want” He grazed his lips against Poppy's face before pulling away to look at her once more.

The Pop Queen reached out and stroked her husband's cheek gently in reply. “You already made it up to me. But okay…we’ll shower first.” Poppy moved backwards and sat up on the bed as he did the same beside her.

“I don’t deserve you.” Branch said as she crawled off the bed. Poppy looked back at him once, doubtfully.

“Well…you married me for a reason.” Poppy shrugged easily as you walked across the room towards the bathroom.

Branch just smiled before getting to his feet and joining her.