Sweet and Passionate

Branch and Poppy officially celebrate their first anniversary as a married couple.

Today is a special day for the queen and king.On this day a year ago, Queen Poppy and Branch pledged their vows to one another as husband and wife.

All of Trolls beared witness of their marriage. An unforgettable royal wedding for the people of Pop Village and for the two lovebirds.

Confetti fluttered down slowly onto Poppy's head. She stared, exasperated, at Branch sitting before her, a party hat on his head and a wide grin on his face.“Happy one year, Poppy!” he called. Poppy looked at her husband of one year and sighed happily. They didn't give each other any gifts because the only gift that they wanted was each other.

"Happy Anniversary Branch!" Poppy replied. A soft gasp left her lips as Branch kissed her. He smiled into the kiss. "You got anything special planned for us?" Poppy asked. "Oh I have something planned for us." Branch replied as he was leading her inside, to their bedroom.

Poppy knew what was about to happen. She could feel her panties dampen from the slick leaking from her cunt. Poppy always got turned on so easily when it came to Branch made sure he took his time undressing her. His fingers ghosting over her skin and making her shiver in the process as he lifted her dress.

Poppy lifted her arms to help him pull it off. His hands were quickly around her wrists once he discarded the dress.“You’re so beautiful.” His eyes were on Poppy's, just admiring how pretty she looked when flustered. Branch kissed both her palms before letting go of them and reaching behind her to unclip your bra. He dropped the bra to the floor, and replaced it with his hands. His hands easily cupped her breasts, squeezing them ever so slightly to elicit a moan from Poppy.

Poppy could feel her legs weaken. Poppy wrapped her arms around his neck to keep herself up — he easily picked up on this. Soon Branch’s hands were on her sides, guiding her backwards towards the bed. His hands moved to her back to insure she didn’t fall over onto the bed. He didn’t want Poppy to accidentally get hurt.

Branch helped her scoot further onto the bed before pulling her shorts off. He smirked seeing just how wet her panties already were. The outline of her pussy lips were easily visible through the now nearly entirely see through white panties.“You’re so wet, darling.” He carefully pulled her panties down her legs, making sure to trail his fingers against her skin as he did so. He tossed it aside before slipping his hands onto her thighs and spreading them apart. “So wet for me, yeah?”Poppy nodded quickly as he made himself comfortable between her thighs, his hot breath making her cunt clench.

She didn’t bother holding back the whine that left her lips as he spread her pussylips with two fingers. He glanced up to see her expression as he placed soft kisses along her slit, starting at her clit and moving down to her hole.His gaze alone could send Poppy over the edge. She moaned and wiggled her hips as he dipped his tongue into her wet hole. His hands were quickly on her hips, pulling the pop queen closer to his face and keeping her still. He was going to take his time with Poppy which always left her impatient but she loved it.

“Branchifer.” The Pop Troll whined and reached for his hands. Branch just chuckled against her, making her own cunt twitch. He let go of her hips, rather intertwining his fingers with hers to hold her hands.Poppy squeezed his hands as Branch started to lap at her cunt like it was his own property. His tongue expertly slipped in and out of her cunt, making her walls clench around it. He didn’t forget about the sensitive nub located higher up between her pussylips. Soon he was sucking on Poppy's clit like crazy, making his wife moan and writhe from the pleasure.

His eyes never once left her face, watching the way her mouth opened and closed, letting out moans and trying to catch her breath. He was always satisfied by the fact that he knows what makes her feel good. Poppy eyes were closed half of the time, but she could tell just how focused he was on watching her, examining each and every expression you make while he toys with her clit.

His fingers slipping into her momentarily neglected hole made Poppy yelp and jerk at the sudden stretch. His fingers weren’t necessarily thick, but they were long. And he wasted no time spreading them inside her.The Pop Queen could feel herself getting closer to her release as his fingers curled inside of her, massaging the spongy flesh and toying with her sensitive insides. Branch's loving abuse of her clit wasn’t making it easy for her to hold back either.Though wasn’t long before she reached her climax, moaning his name as she went over the edge. Poppy's walls spasmed and twitched around his fingers, her wetness forming a shiny, slick ring around them.“Bran!– Branch!” Poppy couldn’t help it anymore, grinding your hips up into his face.

Once satisfied with her reactions, Branch pulled away from her cunt. He brought his soaked fingers up to his mouth, licking them clean. She could see your slick glistening around his mouth and on parts of his cheeks. Branch moved over to her, placing a loving kiss to her lips. She could taste herself on him. It made Poppy moan and get even more aroused.

"That was amazing but now I want a turn." Poppy said climbing on top of him taking off his shorts and played with his cock with her hand.“Oh, it feels so good.” His breath shortened as intense delight coursed through his veins into his brain.

Poppy pressed a kiss to the tip of his cock.She slowly swallowed his cock into her mouth, holding eye contact with him and playing with his balls.Her mouth on his cock always felt like the most wonderful thing ever. Looking into her deep eyes filled him with her love, and his happiness grew even more. As his breath became unpredictable and his muscles started to twitch.His twitching muscles were telling that he was very close.

Her love finally overflowed him to total elation as his throbbing cock spilled his cum into her mouth.She swallowed his cum rapidly. It tasted good. It tasted like him.His brain was lost in heaven, he was almost limp. Poppy swallowed carefully so as not to waste a single drop. She let his cock slide out of her mouth, kissing the tip again.

She slid up to lie against him, kissing his neck.He hugged her closely to him, holding her tight and smelling cinnamon in her hair. She buried his face into his neck. “Was that good?” she asked shyly. Branch was completely loved, “the best,” he replied.“Good. I wanted to make you feel good. You make me feel so good and I want to make you feel good too on our anniversary.”Poppy admitted “You made me feel better than good, you made it feel like everything in the world was exactly perfect.”Branch replied.

Her lips pressed to his, and his hands slid down to her hips before they moved of their own accord to her butt, and he gave her a squeeze.The kiss broke, and Poppy gazed into his bright blue eyes.“Wanna… go one more round?" Poppy asked. Branch grinned.“How could I say no to you?~”Both Trolls smiling, their lips met once more and they began ,ready for one last passionate bout to end the night of their first anniversary.