I Love You's(NSFW Version)

Poppy and Branch continue their business in their fort.

"Poppy, what is this?" Branch asked. Poppy stuck her head out of the Fort entrance and stared at him. "I built a fort, now come cuddle me." She said pulling him in. And with that they were safely inside the fort, my head resting on his shoulder with his arms wrapped around her. "I'm glad you're here.

A wave of affection envelops him when her eyes open and she gazes at him with such adoration that he is afraid he may faint from the force of it.“You are so beautiful,” he murmurs. She leans forward to brush lightly bruised lips against his. “Sweet talker,” she says, and her tone says everything those two words cannot.

Unable to stop himself, he reached forward, gently cupping her face in his hands, easing her in for a kiss.He flipped them over and pushed her softly against the floor covered in blankets and pillows, his hands supporting his weight as he pressed his body against hers.

His head buried in her shoulder and deeply inhaled her scent. He felt two arms snake around his neck, deepening the kiss. He decided to take things a little further by slowly lifting up her dress causing her to lightly punch him in the are making him stop and look down at her. "Now is not the time for that." Poppy said smiling at him.

She tried getting up but he pinned her down causing her to laugh at his stubbornness. He had a mischievous smile on his face and she had to prepare herself for what he was about to do. She didn't really want to know so she just grabbed his head and kissed him. He didn't waste any time kissing her back. His kisses were hot and mad, she felt his tongue sliding inside her slightly parted mouth. She can feel his rage as his kisses were coming off more hungry, his tongue sucking hers until he pulled away.

His sudden movement pissed her off a bit. "What gives?" Poppy asked with frustration in her voice. He didn't respond, he lifted up an object which happened to be her underwear. He removed her underwear carefully in which she find absurd that she didn't notice.

Out of instinct, Poppy intentionally gave him a full view not hiding anything from Branch. He smiled at her. "Your legs are like an Oreo Cookie. I wanna split them and eat all the good stuff in the middle." Poppy eyes widened at this revelation. "Branch!" She exclaimed surprised by his pick up lines but he wasn't finished yet. "What? I'd love to kiss those beautiful, luscious lips. And the ones on your face." Poppy was left stunned again. "Branch!" She said a bit flustered by his confidence.

He could tell that he was getting her real good judging by her reaction. "Yeah, Remember my name now, because you'll be screaming it later." She stared blankly at him for a moment until she made her decision.

"Screw it." She muttered, winding her other arm around him, cupping the back of his head. Branch slid his hands under her dress, up the silky stockings she wore. The dress bunched up as his hands explored her, hooking his fingers in her tights to pull them down.

The skin underneath was impossibly softer than the fabric, and he kissed a trail down her thighs.It was maddening. She could feel his hot breath on her, feel his mouth tickling her thighs. His kisses became more and more targeted, and he slipped a finger inside her, stroking up her slit to tease her.

"Ugh, Branchifer!" She bit out, curling her fist in the sheets. It was already the most turned on she'd ever been, and he hadn't really done anything yet.He used the flat of his tongue to lick a hot stripe up her seam, before parting her with his thumbs and focusing on her clit.

His tongue flicked her with precision, making the hottest, wettest sounds she'd ever heard. Every so often, he'd switch it up, sucking her clit wetly, smacking wet kisses to the swollen nub. His hands moved up to her hips to still her rocking, holding her down at the mercy of his ministrations. His tongue dived lower, dipping inside her. He licked her out like he was chasing the taste of her, nosing her clit. She gripped his arms, drawing him back up to her.