Day 10: Doing Something Ridiculous

Day 10: Doing something ridiculous
Branch tries to convince Poppy that he doesn't want to be in a play wearing a ridiculous costume.

"Come on Branch it won't be so bad." Poppy said "But I don't want to." Branch fired back. He grumbled laying back on her bed

Poppy is producing a Christmas play and wants Branch to play one of the snowflakes but Branch as soon as he saw the costume he'd be wearing wanted nothing to do with it. Poppy sat next to him. "Am I going to have to beg?" She gave him the doe eyes which usually works but not this time. "As much as I want to kiss you right now, the answer is still no." He watched as his fiancée gave him the look which he found very cute. "Poppy please I don't want to wear a costume." She sighed "But you'll look hot in it." She joked he found that very amusing "You say I look hot every time."

Poppy made her way over and wrapped her legs around him as he held her waist to keep her from falling. "Because it's true hot stuff, you think I'm lying?" "You know I never lie." She said playing with his hair a little.

She really was telling the truth he knew she was the worst at lying and always awkwardly blabbering something personal no troll needed to know for example that one time she told Satin and Chenille about their intimate nights they share. He didn't really like that they knew but they were the ones who continue to make Poppy's dresses to catch his attention so he wasn't complaining about it one bit.

"Yeah, one of these days you're going to blab about me being a good kisser." He joked making Poppy blush in embarrassment avoiding eye contact with him which he noticed. "Don't tell me you actually did that?" He asked very concerned. "Uh, I might made a scrapbook about my favorite kisses I love from you." She panicked still not looking at him to avoid his reaction.

"Anyways, about the Play." She said quickly changing the subject hoping to not talk about their previous conversation. "Now I kind of want to look through this scrapbook." Branch said very curious about what she might have put in it. "It's not finished yet." Poppy said quickly "Now about the play." She stared at him waiting for his response but was quickly caught of guard when he flipped her over leaving her underneath Branch. "Hey!" She yelped in surprise. But before she can say anything his lips crashed into hers. She knew what he was doing but he was too addictive she didn't even care.

A little later they cuddled under the covers both but mainly Poppy was still trying to catch her breath. "Oh, I'm definitely putting that in the Scrapbook." He laughed giving her a kiss on her neck marking it in the process. "As much as I enjoyed myself now about the Play." She watched as he frowned "I'll find someone else who wants the role." He looked at her in surprise. "I can't force you to do something you're uncomfortable doing."

She rested her hand on his bare chest softly sighing in feeling like she was on cloud 9 at the moment. "Thank you Poppy." Branch said rubbing her bare back. "I'm glad you understand me." She stared at him with a raised eyebrow. "You seduced me into changing my mind." Branch grinned at her. "Now I know what to do when we're married soon." She rolled her eyes. "You're unbelievable." She wasn't too mad but she loved him so much she wasn't surprised. She sat up and turned to him."Come take a shower with me." He accepted her invitation, both happily relaxing in the warm water.

AN: That was Day 10: Doing something ridiculous
Next Day 11: Doing something sweet
Sorry if this is late.
It wasn't ridiculous but remember if you watched Nickelodeon where everyone from every show was brought together for a holiday special. There was this one bit where they were singing about snowflakes but one guy was dressed up as an apple causing snowflake 1 to go through a crisis about how the apple is not a snowflake. With snowflake 2 and 3 not really caring while the apple gaslight snowflake 1. I was making a reference to that but I don't think anyone has seen it so I'll leave it up top for you guys to check out.