Massaging Them

Poppy discovers that Branch gives really really good massages.

Poppy groaned into her pillow as she felt Branch's oiled hands working over the stiff muscles in her back. She loved the smell of the candles in the bathroom they had gotten for the weekend. She could feel his knowing hands working out the kinks in her back.

"Oh...!" Poppy moaned even louder as she felt a knot just release spectacularly. She then settled for just contented sighs as his hands worked their way further down. Branch's hands slide down her back down over one her buttocks and started working on her left leg. His hand slide down expertly started just below the swell of her buttock and worked his way slowly lower.

"I didn't know that you studied massage" Poppy probed in a sighing voice. "This is wonderful."

The teal troll chuckled lightly,' "Just a bit of reading and more practice."

"Oh and what else have you been practicing?"

"You'll find out."

"Oh, really?"

Rather than answering with words Branch slid his hand slowly up the Pop Queen's thigh just lightly caressing the insides of her thighs and gently brushing against her sex. Branch could feel how hot she was getting through his hands and thought how much he loved her and wanted to please her. 'You can learn a lot by reading' Branch whispered.

The Pop Queen let out a sigh of pure delight when he did that. "Oh I see, ' she sighed. She tried to press herself against the hands that were teasing her.

'Just wait.' Branch murmured and moved his hands lower down her legs. Sliding his hands down her thigh and then to her calf working the tenseness out of her muscles.. He then worked his way up her right leg starting at her calf and then to her thigh and then again to her inner thighs. He spent a little more time rubbing is fingers gently over her sex. Gently caressing with slight pressure, he could feel Poppy moisten as he worked his fingers over her.

The pink troll was groaning in pleasure as his fingers worked on her. She wanted him so badly. She then groaned in frustration as his fingers stopped. 'I was getting so close.'

"I know, just wait a bit."

Poppy then felt Branch straddle her, she could feel his hardness pressing against her sex, just sitting there teasing her. His hands then returned to massaging her back while she felt him throbbing against her sex. Branch leaned his body forward against her so Poppy could feel his chest pressing onto her back, his weight supported on his hands. His lips worked their way on her neck and ears gently kissing and licking.

"Please," the Pop Queen moaned…

"Soon," Branch whispered into her ear.

Branch then surprised her by getting off of her and then rolling her over onto her back.

Branch then positioned himself at her head with his knees to either side. He then gazed lovingly into Poppy's magenta eyes. He bent down for a passionate kiss, his tongue dancing with hers in her mouth and then in his. The teal blue then moved his mouth along her jaw and down her neck, licking and sucking. He then straightened back up so that he could use his hands again.

Branch looked from her face down to her breasts and saw her nipples firm from her excitement. He started to slide his hands over her shoulders towards her breasts and felt they were getting dry, so he reached down and squeezed some more oil onto his hands, and then with a grin squirted some onto her chest.

'Oh that's a bit cold.' Poppy squeaked, and then thought 'I never squeak. Oh he is going to…' and the thought trailed off as his hands worked skillfully around her breasts. The Pop Queen felt her husband’s hands sliding around her breasts. And then they stopped and she felt him straighten up…'And you stopped why ?'