Wedding Night

Poppy and Branch have sex as husband and wife after they gotten married.

Poppy falls back on the bed with a sigh, Branch quickly kneeling before her. The Pop Queen rolls her head up to watch Branch, her offical husband and Branch's blue eyes are on her light pink ones.

“You’re going to ruin either your suit or my dress.” Poppy murmured. Branch just smirked, his eyes wandering over her body. The teal troll breathed out heavily, just at Poppy's gaze.

“I don’t really care, unless you already want me to take my pants off.” Branch said, rubbing the female troll's legs.

“Whatever, come up here and kiss me!” Poppy groaned with anticipation.

Branch pushed himself up so he was over Poppy's smaller frame, and kissed her, while keeping his body far away from Poppy. The Pop Queen grabbed his hips and pulled him down, hard.

“I don’t want cute, nice sex, Branch,” Poppy stated, kissing Branch harshly between her words, “I want hot, hard sex. Please!” Poppy begged, pulling Branch closer to her body.

Branch moaned quietly in her mouth and kissed her roughly, her hands gripping his chest. He slid back down Poppy's body, and pulled Poppy’s dress off her upper body. The teal blue troll sat up and took off his suit jacket, and then leaned down to kiss one of Poppy's breasts while grabbing the other one, hard.

Poppy moaned in pleasure, and arched her back, pushing her breasts closer to Branch. He quickly switched sides, his arm going under her body to reach with his single hand. Branch bit her nipple a little roughly, and she thrusted up and moaned.

Poppy pulled her dress down a little more as Branch kissed along her stomach and hips. She arched her back to unzip her dress so he could get it off her hips more easily, and he pushed her back down violently. Branch already got it past Poppy's ass so it was no problem taking it off from there.

Branch quickly took his hand to untie his belt well kissing Poppy’s thighs. She wiggled a bit, her body wanting more, and Poppy was quickly back on her. He kissed her hard, and she whined in his mouth. He was quickly back on his knees, staring up at her beautiful body.

Poppy sat up on her elbows, and with one hand grabbed his hair and pulled him towards her. She wanted Branch to kiss her, but he surprised her, and licked Poppy's ’s slit. The Pop Queen moaned at the feeling, and layed back down, strength fading out of her as pleasure took over her.

Branch roughly stuck his tongue in her and started putting his tongue to work its magic, and she yelled his name.

“Branch! Ugh Branch, oh my goodness! Cupcakes! Oh, my goodness.” Branch thrusted in his mouth, and he smirked as much as he could well eating her out. He stopped, and The Pop Queen whined.

“Why did you sto- oh Branch!” Branch had managed to get his pants to his calves and stuck himself inside Poppy. He leaned his head on her shoulder for a moment, and whined quietly.

“Good girl.. Oh.. Poppy.” Branch murmured. Poppy whimpered quietly.

“Hard.. Please..” The Pop Queen whispered, putting her legs around Branch's waist. He knew what she wanted. Branch immediately pushed himself up, turning himself as fast as he could with one arm, and well being gentle with her, and he leaned back on his arm, Poppy putting her arms around his neck.

Branch quickly thrusted his hips upward, and Poppy moaned. She was thrusting her hips down and he thrust his up. Poppy moaned and screamed Branch's name, while Branch whined and groaned quietly. The pink troll eventually leaned her head on Branch's shoulder, whining unintelligible words and his name.

Branch wrapped his arm around Poppy's waist and turning her around quickly. Pressing his one hand down on the bed so he could balance himself, he thrusted hard, and Poppy whimpered and moaned below him.

“Branch! Branchifer, oh Branch, I’m gonna-” Poppy groaned, her whole body writhing and twisting. She thrusted her hips at him, as he thrusted harshly inside her, his body beginning to tighten.

“Poppy … Mmmphh! Poppy!” The teal blue troll yelled in delight, and buried his face in Poppy's breasts as she panted heavily.

Branch eventually fell on top of Poppy, exhausted and spent. Poppy gently played with his hair, and Branch moved so Poppy could lay on him. The Pop Queen continued to mess with his hair gently, and Branch rubbed her back.

“I love you, Branch.”

“I love you too, Poppy.. I'm so glad that you're my wife.”

“And I'm glad that you're my husband.”