Eating Ice Cream(NSFW Version)

Branch took Poppy's words "Lick me how you would lick your Ice cream" very seriously.

Poppy never would have expected the evening to end like this; with her knees on either side of the Branch's shoulders and his face buried between her legs. They were supposed to continue their red rover game after they took a break to get some ice-cream. But one thing led to another and now they were on round
3 of sex. She had warned him that they needed to continue the game but Branch seemed to have much else on his mind at the moment. He held on to her firmly, with the fingers of his right hand digging into the back of her thigh, and his left grabbing her by the calf as if he needed to keep her from bolting.

That thought wasn’t entirely unreasonable, though.

Poppy had taken her time with him and made sure to kiss and nip her way down across his shoulder and chest before so much as looking at his cock, but he refused to return that favour. He pulled her close enough so that he wouldn’t even have to lift his head off the pillow and ran his tongue along her seam without hesitation. Once, then again and again, pushing it against her clit hard enough every time to make her hiss and squirm.

It was torture.

The sweetest, most moan-inducing torture imaginable. One that made her close her eyes, arch her back, and let her head dip back in pleasure.

Poppy only regretted not being able to see him. She loved watching him working on her, looking her in the eye occasionally, to give her a warning before doing something wicked, or to check the effect he was having on her.

But Poppy could reach his hair, digging her fingers in it for support.

And for guidance too, because there, she wanted to be kissed just there and just like that!

Giving her clit a final flick of his tongue, Branch pulled slightly away and pressed his lips against her instead, kissing and sucking at her until she came so violently she buckled against him hard enough to almost dislodge herself from her seat on his chin. That would have been a shame. It would have robbed her of his final kisses and licks. So she stayed put and let the waves of pleasure hit her again and again for as long as her legs could keep her upright, then collapsed to the side with a sated moan, pressing her knees together to try to savour the sensation as long as possible.

She was in heaven. She truly was.

And he was feeling generous enough to let her enjoy it for what felt both like moments and hours before he decided to give her ankle a gentle squeeze.

"You taste so much better than Ice cream," Branch said in a low voice, running his hand along her calf and laughing under his breath when she raised her head and answered with a soft 'oh' of realisation.

That was her most favorite compliment Poppy got from him that day of course. Maybe skipping that red rover game was the best decision that they ever made. She just hoped the Trolls didn't miss her too much.