Hand Kisses

Poppy convinces Branch to dance with her.

He didn't know what he walked in on. But he was staring at his girlfriend who was busy in the kitchen dancing. She had the radio on and she looked like she was having the time of her life.

He quickly and quietly turned around to leave the area immediately because she could notice him at all. "Branchifer!" She yelled noticing his existence. Branch winced a bit. He wasn't quiet enough. But he slowly turned his whole body to face his lover who was still dancing to the beat of the music.

"Yes, Poppifer?" He asked even though he knew what she was about to say to him. He whole body stopped and stared a him, she held out her hand for him to take and smiled softly at him. "Dance with me, please." Branch stared at her. She stared back at him waiting for a reaction.

Finally, he slowly makes his way towards her grabbing her hand she held out for him. And suddenly Branch is pressing a gentle kiss on her knuckles, and she can feel the warmth of his lips on her hand, the warmth of his lips on her skin. Poppy's breath hitches as he looks up at her, his lips still on her hand.

A blush blooming on her face, and Branch's eyes are so warm and so kind with a hint of a smile in them. He finally releases her hand, and now Poppy notices the colour that is rushing to his cheeks as he looks at her in awe, a small smile playing on his lips. "I would be honored to dance with you." He says softly.

As if the universe was working in their favor, a slow song started playing on the radio creating the perfect moment for the couple. His forehead rests against hers. Her hand tangles with his and she holds them close to her chest.

Evidently, they begin swaying, eyes closed, hands tied.He lifts their intertwined hands above their heads and twirls her around. Her laugh breaks the silence but their love still resonates. She spins until she's dizzy and falling against his chest. He keeps her upright and sways her back and forth.

Their eyes meet with mutual passion. Poppy takes the initiative and lifts on her tiptoes to press their lips into a sweet kiss. Brqnch dips her low till her hair brushes the floor and she breaks the kiss to laugh breathily against his lips.

He takes her into his arms and spins around, their joyous laughs filling the small kitchen. They're the last two people on earth as they twirl and kiss and love. Now they do this everyday or night whenever they can.

Next is First Kisses.