Riding

Just Poppy taking care of Branch in the best way possible.

"This is the worst idea." The teal troll grumbled as he tugged on his restraints. They were mainly for Poppy's own amusement since he could easily break out of them. They were still annoying, and he was definitely not pouting about how he couldn't touch Poppy's. Definitely not.

"You wanted me to take control." The pop queen hummed, and with the flick of her wrist, they were tightened.

Branch squirmed and struggled in the bindings. "I meant do all the work." he huffed and bucked his hips, but his cock just slid against her bare thighs. He furrowed his brows in frustration, but Poppy just laughed and squeezed his cock.

"I thought you were patient, Branch." she grinned and straddled his chest. The Pop Queen leaned back and stroked his cock a few times, just to hear him grunt in annoyance, and then pinned his face between her thighs. "Eat me out if you wanna cum." Poppy smirked down at him.

Branch glared up at her, but he wasn't about to say no. Her stand had created a tiny makeshift cock ring, and it was starting to hurt. He was so hard, and hours of teasing had left him on edge. "Hm," he obediently craned his neck and immediately started to suck on her clit.

"Good boy," Poppy teased, but the moan she got in response wasn't something she'd been expecting. She glanced down at her lover's flushed face and grinned. Was he really into that? The pink girl ran her fingers through his hair and tugged him closer. "You can do better than that, Branchifer. C'mon!"

"Mmph!" Branch moaned when she slammed her hips down. He was a tough guy, so it shocked him more than it hurt. The survivalist pushed his tongue inside, just as she asked, and lapped at her sensitive walls. She was so wet, and his chin was slick with her juices, but he loved it. She tasted amazing.

Poppy gripped the headboard and buried her face in her arm to hide her flushed face. She loved it when Branch ate her out. It took a long time for him to get this good and to actually make her cum, but it was worth the frustration. Poppy rocked her hips, and nearly squealed when his tongue curled inside her. "Ah, baby..." she whined.

Branch struggled in his restraints. He wanted to grab her ass and pull her down, to do this properly, but he couldn't. He focused on curling his tongue where he knew she liked, and occasionally sucking her clit to tease her. "Mmm," he moaned as Poppy rocked her hips harder, a signal that she was already close.

"Such a good boy," The Pop Queen praised through her breathless pants. Her bangs were sticking to her forehead, but she was too close to care. God, she wanted to cum all over his face, but that wasn't the deal. "Do you wanna, ah, cum in me, baby?" she panted.

Branch sucked harder on her clit. He couldn't really speak, so he just moaned and bucked his hips to show his need. He squirmed when he felt her squeeze his shaft, and bucked his hips again. He needed her so badly. Couldn't she see that?

Poppy lifted herself off of him. "I asked you a question, Branchifer." Poppy grinned and straddled his waist. She gripped his cock and slowly moved her hands over it as she rutted against his thigh.

Branch lifted his thigh, pressing harder against Poppy's pussy. "Pops," he growled as she moved her hands faster. He could feel the stickiness of her wetness on his thigh, and he wanted so badly to lick it up for her.

"Hm? I'll just get myself off then." Poppy lowered herself onto his cock, and tightened the cockring at the same time. She felt him twitching inside her, and sighed at the feeling. "You're so big, baby..." she moaned as she rocked her hips. It wasn't enough to use him like this, but it was still a treat to see him so flustered by it.

"Sugar, Poppy...!" he bucked his hips in a desperate attempt to get his release, but the cockring prevented him from spilling into her. Branch groaned in frustration and felt hot tears pricking at the corners of his eyes.