On The Floor

Poppy's just trying to make Dinner but Branch is making everything impossible for her to do so at the moment.

“We’re supposed to have dinner soon.”

“And I’m starving.”

Poppy gave a soft gasp before giggling. Branch's hand massaging her thigh always sent a spine tingling rush down her body. Branch pulled her back to his front, his other hand reaching across her stomach. Poppy bucked her hips against him as she felt his cock start to stiffen against her ass.

“Let me eat you, baby,” Branch said softly into Poppy's ear. His tongue licked her earlobe before he planted a kiss behind her ear. Three fingers pressed against her core. Poppy's hips shook against him. Heat made her face hot.

The angry hiss of water splattering into the oily frying pan brought her mind back to her literal space. They were in the kitchen, attempting to make dinner. Poppy tried to stand up straight, realizing the pork chops were burning. Picking up the tongs with her right hand, her left made a feeble attempt to push his hand away from her pussy.

“Dinner’s burning.”

Poppy managed to push the frying pan to a cold burner as the pan began to create thick white smoke before Branch pulled her face to his, kissing her. His fingers hooked onto the waistband of her panties, tugging down. Branch released her lips when her panties were down to her ankles. Poppy moved against him as she kicked them off.

“You taste so good, baby. Will you let me eat you?”

Branch thrusted his hips against her, his cock continuing to grow harder. Fingers grasping at Poppy's stomach, he pulled her closer to him. The wetness between her legs was unbearable as she ached for his cock.

“Yes, please.”

Poppy groaned as he fell down to his knees, pulling her skirt up from behind. Hands on her ass, Branch pushed her front against the counter as he left a trail of wet kisses along the bottom curve of her ass. Poppy hummed with closed lips, eyes shut as she bucked her hips gently.

“Oh, Branch!”

Branch's tongue slid down her slit, making Poppy's legs shake as heat lit up her insides. Fingers pulling her folds apart, Branch groaned as his tongue licked along her pussy. The pointed tip of his tongue teased the thin, sensitive skin of her taint before it glided up her folds to flick against her clit. Poppy whimpered as she reached one hand to grab his hair with his face buried deep into her cunt.

“How do I taste?” Poppy asked, fingers creating knots into his hair as she grabbed him harder. Branch's tongue circled around her entrance before he laid his tongue flat against her slit and licked back toward her ass. Her hips bucked as her pussy lit up with pleasure. “I’m so wet for you.”

When his mouth was gone, Poppy pushed against the counter and turned around. Branch stood, hands grabbing at her waist. The world melted as the bitter salty taste of her sex hit her mouth, Branch's lips over hers. Poppy deepened the kiss, pushing her tongue into his mouth, getting a groan from the teal blue troll as he broke the kiss.

“You taste delicious,” Branch said, caressing her cheek. “Forget dinner, I need to fuck you.”

Poppy giggled into the air, her arms wrapping around Branch's shoulders as he licked and kissed her neck. Poppy moaned as she felt his hands massage her ass cheeks. Pushing him away, Poppy reached behind her to unzip her dress.

Brushing the straps off her shoulders, Poppy slipped her dress off, and immediately hooked her finger onto the front belt loop of his shorts, pulling him toward her. Eyes focused on him, Poppy undid the button and zipper before pulling his shorts down. Branch gave a laugh as he kicked his shorts and boxers off.

“Always in such a rush, baby.”

Poppy's hands caressed his silky skin as she pulled his vest off his body. As he took his tank top off, Poppy planted kisses onto his chest, tongue flicking out to taste his sweet skin. Teasing him, she flicked her tongue against his nipple. Branch rested his hand at the back of her head, caressing her gently. He groaned when Poppy sucked on his nipple, releasing him to stand up straight when he called out her name.

“Dirty,” Poppy said with a low chuckle as Branch turned her around, pulling her to get down on her knees. Branch pushed her front forward, encouraging her to get down on all fours. “You always like to hit it deep, don’t you?”

“You’ve got such a fine ass.” Branch hissed as he caressed her ass cheek before kneading it, sending heat down Poppy's back.

The Pop Queen's vision turned white as she shut her eyes, feeling his hot cock pushing into her cunt. One hand on her shoulder, he began riding her deep and slow, seeming to savor every motion of her pussy squeezing down on his cock. Bucking her hips gently, Poppy threw her head up into the air as her hands fisted beneath her, nails digging into her skin.

“Baby, you’re fucking me so good,” Poppy moaned, thrusting faster. The steady wet rhythm of his thighs smacking her ass with every thrust filled the kitchen.

Branch groaned as both hands reached under her to grab her tits, hips bucking rough shallow pushes into her. Poppy's stomach grew hot, his cock fucking her and his fingers pinching her nipples sent heat into her nerves. Branch came into her as his hips shook against her ass, his cock balls deep inside of her.

“You feel so good,” Branch panted out, giving one deep push as his cock began to soften.

Breathing heavily, Branch withdrew from her, keeping Poppy still with his hands holding onto her hips. Poppy shuts her eyes as she felt two fingers slide into her come-filled cunt.

“Branch, that’s so dirty.”

Poppy moaned, bucking her hips against his pushes as two fingers from his other hand flicked her aching clit, making the sensitive nerves send shivers down her back and thighs.

The lewd, sticky noises of his fingers fucking her heightened Poppy's senses as she breathed in the smoky acrid air through her mouth, sweat gliding down her left temple and down her back. With shallow pushes, she rode out her orgasm as she squeezed her walls around his fingers, moaning as his fingers flicked her clit.

Branch's fingers left her and Poppy fell down to sit on the ground, resting her back against the cabinets beside the stove. Branch sat beside her, hand on her neck, pulling her in for a kiss. Branch stroked Poppy's cheek as their foreheads touched.

“You can clean up the kitchen,” Branch said, releasing her. “You ruined the pork chops. I’ll order us something.”

“You’re the one who came in here grabbing my ass, jerk!” Poppy shouted, throwing a blue tea towel at his back as he walked out of the kitchen.

Branch began crooning out the chorus to Bruno Mars "That's what I Like", making the pop queen smile, despite her annoyance with him leaving her to clean the kitchen alone.