Doggy Style

He sees it, He likes it, He wants it, He got it! As in He takes Poppy from Behind.

“Hmm…” Poppy hums happily, a devilish smirk curling on her lips. “Such a needy boy, aren’t you?”

“That is,” Branch grunts, his cheek shoved right up against her own. “Entirely possible.” Branch chuckles a bit, completely breathless above her.

Branch continues speaking to Poppy through her delighted giggles, “I find myself absolutely desperate for you upon your absence.”

“Only in my absence?’ Poppy pouted, teasingly stalling her motions.

Up until now she's been grinding back against him, pushing her hips up against his covered crotch while his body pins her down on the sheets. He hovers over her, his chest pressing into her back as he groans in frustration.

“You beautiful thing,” Branch sighs, “You know you’re always on my mind.”

“Hm…” Poppy hums again, happy with his answer. Poppy slowly begin to push back against him, his thick erection sliding between her cheeks once again. “That’s what I like to hear.”

Poppy loved when Branch was like this, so needy and desperate and just begging to fuck her, or for Poppy to fuck him, he really wouldn’t mind either way. He loves her body, loves playing with it and seeing what makes her shiver… if she’ll let him. Branch silently asks himself… his tongue, or his teeth? His lips, or his mouth? His fingers, or his cock? Which one could make Poppy cum quicker? Which one felt nicer? Which one stretched her wider? Branch was more than determined to discover every single answer.

Branch continues humping her from behind, crowding her body with his own as his feral desires begin to get the better of him. Branch was usually a dominant and possessive lover, so when he was like this, so whiny and frustrated and nearly submissive, her teasing was relentless . The Pop Queen liked to see how much he could endure until that powerful, controlling side was yanked right back out of him.

A dampness rubs against Poppy's exposed cheeks, which became exposed when Branch tugged her panties down from behind. His precum wet his underclothes, seeping through the fabric as he made an absolute mess of himself above her. He winded her panties up in his hand, yanking them up so they sat tightly between her cheeks; he loved how it made her look so plump and soft beneath him. Then, he sits up, resting back on his heels and fumbling to pull himself free.

He slaps his leaking length against her cheeks, watching them jiggle beneath its weight. A satisfied sigh leaves his throat as he watches himself, rubbing his swollen tip over the thin fabric between her ass. Poppy absolutely worshiped this man’s cock; he was the most gifted lover she’d only ever had. So, when he pushes that rounded, throbbing tip between her cheeks, poking at her over herr panties, it takes everything in her not to whine out girlishly and beg him for more.

“Hm,” he giggles, entirely giddy in his tone. “Come on, now. I can feel you… breathing so hard underneath me. Let it out, you beautiful girl. Bless my ears with that mesmerizing song…”

Poppy whimpers at his words, earning a gratified rumble through the teal blue troll's chest as he presses it back down over her body. Branch leans down next to herr face, turning his own so his nose is just barely pressed up against Poppy's cheek.

“I have the most unbelievable desire…” Branch begins, reaching down and cupping her ass in one hand. “To do the filthiest things imaginable, just to watch you writhe beneath me.”

“Branchifer …” Poppy whined, her lips parting slightly.

“What?” Branch teases, his tone sadistically sweet as that dominant side creeps back in. “What is it, sweet thing?”