Day 26: A Third Wheel

Poppy and Branch just wanted to spend time with each other but Cooper was making it impossible.

Poppy was in the kitchen experimenting what to make in her easy bake oven. Poppy had already used all of the easy bake oven cook books ever since she had gotten it for Christmas. She had decided that it was time to look in the actual cook book.

She looked around for the cook book which she found in one of the kitchen cabinets full of them. She opened the book to see what looked good enough to make. Poppy was so focused she didn't even notice her husband making his way towards her until she felt his arms wrapped around her waist. She giggled as he was kissing her neck which was tickling her in the process.

"What are you doing?" He asked still kissing her neck. She turned herself around to face him. "Just trying to figure out what to make for dinner tonight." She grabbed his face and roughly kissed him.He grunted, using his index finger to lift up her chin before he kissed her back. It was harsh, full, and his tongue was in her mouth before she'd invited him in. As he drew back from her it was languid, intense, and his front teeth were deliberate in their bite along her bottom lip and she whimpered when he used his tongue to gently glide over the marks he'd made, but still, her lips were on fire, tingling like they never have.

After awhile she abruptly ended the kiss not because she was out of breath but she remembered what she was doing before this. "I gotta make dinner now." He was disappointed about it which she took notice right away. "Don't worry you might get really lucky tonight." She winked flirtatiously before kissing him more hungrily than before just because she knows that he'll want her more and he would be super impatient. She ended the kiss before making him wait in the living room so she wouldn't be distracted by his presence.

As he waited he noticed Cooper stepping off the elevator making his way towards him. "Hey Cooper." He greeted. "What are you doing here?" The funk troll greeted back happily. "Oh, I just needed some advice on which hat I should wear." Branch sighed. This was surely going to be a while. "Alright let's see the problem." Branch said wanting to get this situation resolved as quick as possible. But with Cooper it would not be simple. He had sat there listening to Cooper's rant on why one hat wouldn't look good because it doesn't make his eyes pop while the other made his head look big. He looked completely good wearing both hats. He looked over to the kitchen where Poppy was and was immediately jealous that she didn't have to deal with this. "Cooper they both look great on you." He didn't realize that his tone was snappy but it didn't go unnoticed by Cooper. Before he was able respond, Poppy stuck her head out of the kitchen. "Branch Dinner is officially ready and suddenly I'm so wife material." Branch smiled at her last comment because of how happy she sounds. She was just so cute to him.

His thoughts were interrupted when Poppy took notice of Cooper's presence. "Hey Cooper What are you going here?" Poppy asked. She looked over at Branch who was looking annoyed more than usual but she got the idea. But she decided to do something that would make Branch have a heart attack. "Would you like to join is for dinner?" And of course from the corner of her eyes Branch was glaring at her which she brushed off. "Well I do have enough time so I would love to." Cooper accepted the invitation unaware of Branch's disappointed. He made his way towards the kitchen.

Once he was out of the couple's sight, Branch blew up at her as he was baffled by this decision. "Why do you hate me?" It felt like the end of the world to him even though he was being dramatic. Poppy rolled her eyes. "Oh you can wait you big baby." Branch stared at her blankly. "Poppy when this is over I'm going to rearrange your organs to the point you wouldn't be able to walk for a week." Poppy stared at him very surprised by that. "I'm suddenly turned on by that." Branch grumbled as he followed her to the kitchen.

After they ate, Poppy suggested that they play a bored game which Cooper was excited for and Branch stared daggers at her. They played two board games and one card game much to Branch's dismay he still had a fun time playing. "Well this was fun but I should head home now." Cooper said ready to go home. Poppy stood up to walk him outside. Before leaving he turned around to tell Branch something. "Branch!" Cooper looked at him with a smile before saying what he wanted to say. "If I'm overstaying my welcome feel free to tell me and I'll leave. I won't be offended." Branch stood there jaw on the floor. He couldn't believe Cooper wasn't as oblivious as he seemed to be.

He eventually decided to get ready for bed as he was super exhausted from today. He decided to read the book he was halfway through until he was tired. He noticed Poppy was already in her Pajamas and crawled in bed to get comfortable. She sighed happily. "Wasn't today a good day?" She asked purposely knowing that he wasn't having a good time. He looked at her still feeling salty about her actions. "I'm sorry baby." Poppy apologized kissing him softly on the lips which he happily excepted. He broke the kiss. "I forgive you." He said pulling her until she was under him.

They kissed enjoying the heat of the moment that they had long awaited for but was interrupted again when Poppy pushed him away he looked worried for a second until she reassured him that she was fine. "Since you waited patiently I think it's time you get your prize." Poppy made sure that she made eye contact as she slowly took off her nightgown to get a reaction out of him.

She loved the way he looked at her body It's always like he's never seen it before. He still looks at her body as if it was the first time that they made love to each other. Her thoughts were interrupted as soon as she was pinned down. She felt his warm mouth trailing kisses down her body as he took his time kissing her breathless and leaving love marks on her skin. He wasn't exaggerating when he told her that he was going to "rearrange her organs" because that's exactly what he did and she loved every moment. Maybe she should seduce him more often and make him wait for it. It was that moment she realized she likes it rough and it's all Branch's fault.

AN: Day 26: A Third Wheel
Next is Day 27: Spooning