Day 12: Doing Something Hot

AN: Doing Something Hot
During a little Argument, Poppy teases Branch a little.

They didn't know how this argument even started or even what led up to it. It wasn't an argument where they are full on yelling at each other but it was more of a disagreement trying to be resolved.

Poppy looked over Branch who is currently sitting on the bed writing a to do list for the day. "Why can't we go to the book fair first?" He asked her not wanting to go through with whatever Poppy has planned out. It was one of those days where he didn't want to do anything over the top. "Branch what can you even do at a bookfaire?" She asked from the bathroom. "You just look around because you're too broke to buy anything at all." She laughed at his response she couldn't be too mad at him.

We need to start our day soon." He was getting super impatient with this debate. "I want to do my thing." She pouted trying her best to do her puppy eyes hoping to get through to him. "No, that won't work on me anymore!" He said turning away from her. "Ugh, fine!" She walked back into the bathroom and closed the door. She turned on the faucet to wash her face. She grabbed a face cloth to dry her face until she suddenly had an idea a huge smile spread across her face.

She walked back into the room to find Branch still where she left him. "Can we please just do my thing?" She tried again just to see if he would change his mind but he wasn't backing down. "Maybe another day" He said staring right at her. "Okay, we'll do whatever you want." He wasn't expecting her to give up so quickly but he also wasn't expecting what she did next. He watched her unbutton her dress causing it to fall on the floor leaving her in nothing. She laughed at his reaction as he was still processing what was in front of him. "So, you liking the view?" She joked slowly turning herself around so he can see all of her. "You have a really good point that you're making." He stared a her hungrily "Yeah, you know that I'm always right." She watched as he was jokingly pretending to take pictures of her "Oh, you want me so bad, I can tell." She found him slowly crawling on the floor and heading toward her.

So we can do whatever I want now?" She was really enjoying this. "But you look so good." She really loved the way he was looking at her. "But I win!" She squealed as Branch picked her up and dropped her on the bed. Poppy watched as Branch hungrily kissed her legs. "So how about that party now." She put this on herself. "Branch!" She moaned as her fiance was already at her favorite spot devouring her. He could she was enjoying his performance so he decided to go further leaving her body in a trance. He made her body feel amazing. Twenty minutes later passed by and the couple were laying in bed cuddling under the covers. "If that's how you're going to solve every disagreement I won't complain." Branch joked pinching on her bottom. "Yeah, I will for now on." Poppy laughed kissing his neck in the process. "You made me feel incredible." She thought about what happened not that long ago and what led up to it. "It's my job to make you feel that way." He laughed. He quietly whispered in her ear something that made her blush. "Would you like me to go down on you again." Poppy violently shook her head.

The next day she and Branch went to visit Viva and Clay. "May I ask you a question?" Clay asked curiously. "Sure, what is it?" Poppy answered "Why does Branch have Scratch marks on his back. Poppy's eyes widened in realization. Viva turned to Branch. "She must've really enjoyed herself." She joked while fist bumped him in the process. "Nevermind I understand now." He said giving his younger brother a knowing look on his face. "I didn't know I scratched you." Poppy apologized. Branch smiled "It's okay, that means you were satisfied with your experience." Poppy jaw dropped while Viva laughed at her reaction.

AN: That's Day 12: Doing Something Hot Next Day 13: Trying to seduce one another even though I think this is what happened during Day 12.