Blindfolds

Poppy wants to experiment with a blindfold and Branch is willing to do what she wants.

“I’m...not so sure about this.” Branch was practically shaking as he sat on the couch of their shared home, hand gripping the cushion beneath his bare thighs. Poppy ran a hand up his skin and smiled at the little twitches of muscle, anticipation making Branch jumpy.

“I can always take it off, love. Just say the word and we stop,” Poppy reminded her husband, giving him a clear out if Branch was uncomfortable. Branch rarely ever was, seeing as any anxiety he felt was due to his inexperience, so he was always just eager to live up to the expectations Branch sets for himself. He’s never used their safeword before, but Poppy liked to reassure him that it was always an option. This time, he shook his head frantically and ran a hand through his hair, careful to keep the blindfold over his eyes intact.

“No!” Branch cried, blindly out a hand to find Poppy. Gently taking his wrist, she guided it to her face and leaned into his touch, hoping that it would help him get over his nerves. “Please...keep going.” Branch felt Poppy smile under his fingers and gave her one back, settling his hand on the arm of the couch and allowing Poppy to work. The Pop Queen resumed her featherlight caresses of Branch's thighs, watching and listening for the little sounds leaving his mouth as Poppy got closer to where Branch wanted her. Branch was painfully hard against his stomach and slightly sticky from the precum already dripping out, but he didn’t want to rush Poppy; he wanted the full experience.

“Oh, ” Branch whimpered as Poppy moved her mouth to take his head into her mouth. The irony of how Branch was blessed with a good sized dick that was the perfect one for Poppy and no idea what to do with it never escaped her, but he let out a particularly loud moan at Poppy's actions and all thought besides pleasuring Branch left her mind. Poppy ran her hand up and down his shaft and sucked on the tip, face flushing at the groans Branch was currently giving her.

Branch had of course gotten blowjobs from Poppy, along with a few more advanced things when they first started sleeping together, but the blindfold took it to an entirely new level. Usually, Branch would be watching Poppy closely, studying the way Poppy's lips wrapped around him, observing the little movements that were amplified by how close the two were. The blindfold robbed him of that routine, yet enriched his experience by making him focus on the things he’d never noticed before: the tug of Poppy's fingers on his cock, her own little moans that he could feel and hear, the way Poppy's hair tickled his abs as Poppy ran her mouth up and down his length. It was... intoxicating.

“You feel so good,” Branch breathed, punctuating it with another moan when Poppy twisted her hand just so on his cock, making his hips thrust up into Poppy's mouth. For a split second, Branch was worried that it was too much and that he just ruined the experience. All anxiety of Branch's impulsive action was wiped from his mind when Poppy moaned around his dick and increased her pace, the vibrations pushing Branch toward the edge. “I’m gonna--”

Before Branch could finish (in both senses of the word), Poppy pulled off his cock with a pop and gave a small laugh at the little whimper Branch let out at the loss. Before he could complain any more, Poppy reached her hands up to his shoulders and guided him until Branch was laying on the couch, eagerly awaiting more instruction from Poppy. Without a word, Poppy sat on his cock and splayed her hands on his chest. Branch let out a long, content sigh that quickly melted into a groan as Poppy started to grind into his hips with his length pressed inside her. Branch was big enough that each movement had him directly on Poppy's sweet spot and she cried out his name each time. Reaching large hands to wrap around her thighs, Branch quickened her pace and drifted his fingers to her core, eager to help Poppy fall apart around him.

“C’mon, come for me,” Branch begged, and Poppy pushed up his blindfold right before the pop queen fell off the edge, letting Branch watch as her mouth fell open and she screamed in ecstasy. Finally being able to watch Poppy caused his own undoing and his toes curled in as Branch coated her walls, holding Poppy down on his cock to milk himself into her. “God, yes!” Branch shouted, not giving a damn about their neighbors as his hands gripped Poppy's hips.

“You like...the blindfold?” The Pop Queen asked her husband, running her hands up and down his body to feel the defined muscle beneath her fingers.

“Absolutely. Wait until it's your turn.”

AN: I am wrapping up the NSFW OTP challenge. We are officially done!!! I think I'm burnt out. Anyways if you have any requests you can share and stuff but that's a wrap!!! Thank you for your support and love for this challenge.