Car Sex

Branch is purposely distracting Poppy as he is driving the Dune Huggy back home from his Birthday with the Country Trolls.

Maybe trying to seduce Poppy while driving wasn't a good idea at the moment but to be fair Branch did notice that she wasn't wearing any underwear underneath her dress so he had easy access to his prize. Branch then noticed her dress lifting up due to the wind blowing so he decided to go through with it. “Branch stop!” Poppy whined at her husband and his wandering hand reached over the center console, placing itself on top of her exposed thigh. “What?” He glanced over at her quickly, not before turning his eyes back to the road. “I’m just putting my hand here… nothing more.” He had a wicked smirk etched across his face.

Poppy left the hand there, knowing that if she pushed it off it would wiggle and worm its way back over. It was his birthday too, arguing would be redundant as he would just flash her his best innocent look and say, ‘how can you be so mean to the birthday boy, my love?’.

Branch was an insufferable basket case at times. But he was her basket case.

Poppy let the hand rest there, leaning your elbow up against the car door looking out at the street lamps that were the only things illuminating the forest night. “Did you have a good time on your birthday. I know you don't like surprises much.” She closed her eyes, anxious for his response back.

“I had a great time Poppy.” His fingers inched higher up on your thigh, the tips of his fingers dancing along the edge of your dresses fabric. “You’re the greatest.”

Poppy's face heated up, biting down on her lips as she continued to stare out the window. Poppy's heart fluttered at Branch's choice of words, he always made you feel special. Being with Branch made her feel like a queen.

‘I’m glad.” Poppy whispered out, hands coming off the door so she could lean her body back. She closed her eyes, content with his words; however, still feeling the presence of his hands.

His finger tips were drawing circled on her skin, and finally with a bump due to a pothole in the road his whole hand slithered up her dress finding itself pulling on the seams of your access.

On instinct Poppy grasped his wrist, tightening her grip around his skin. “Branch.” She warned him.

“Oh c’mon.” He took his eyes off the road again to look over at her, his eyebrows raised in a lazy manor. “There’s no one on the road, and my windows are tinted too.” He explained, nodding his head to both the doors and then bringing his eyes back to the empty road.

His words of reassurance caused a warm feeling to erupt in her belly, the words having an almost immediate effect on her level of interest toward his intentions. “It’s dangerous.” Poppy reasoned with him, still keeping her iron grip on his wrist.

“I’m a good driver.” Branch was relentless. “I’d never do anything to put you in harms way, you know that.”

Poppy's fingers slowly dropped themselves from his body, accepting his words without any more of a struggle. She would be lying if she said that this very situation at hand wasn’t turning her on. Plus, she decided not to wear underwear for a reason She were buzzed in the brain, and wet at the crotch.

All thanks to how hot her husband is.

Branch let out a triumphant ‘hmph’, lips curling up into a successful smile as his fingers finally entered into her most private domain.

“You’re wet.” He pointed out, chuckling lowly to himself as his pointer fingers skipped her clit and dragged its way down to her entrance. “Is that….because of me?”

Finally Poppy succumbed to look at him, rolling your eyes at his attempt to use words of praise. “Who else would it be from?” The Pop Queen sassed him back.