Praise Kink

Branch has a praise kink and Poppy loves the way he responds to her.

Poppy rocks back and forth on Branch's dick, moaning quietly as he slowly and deliberately thrusts up into her. The Pop Queen trails her hand up his torso, over his pecs, and then rests her fingers lightly on his neck.

Branch breathes in hard, and his next thrust has a little more force in it. "Poppy," he says quietly, her name a quiet, begging request. "Oh. Poppy, please!"

Poppy slides her hand down an inch and watches the way Branch arches his neck, offering it to her in a perfect curve. Her hand will fit perfectly over the front, she knows, thumb brushing his artery. He'll tap twice on her wrist if he waits too long or she goes too far.

"Poppifer…"

"You're so pretty when you beg," Poppy says, meeting his gaze. His eyes are wide open, mouth wet and swollen from kissing. He's flushed all over, as warm under her palm as he is between her thighs.

"Please," Branch breathes out, grinding against her at the top of his thrust. The Pop Queen clenches around him and groans, loving the small spike of pleasure as the teal troll just-almost-but-not-quite puts pressure on her clit. "Please, Poppy, please. Please."

The pink girl slides her hand back up, shifts it so her palm is just under the knob of his Adam's apple. "Yes?" she asks.

"Yes," Branch agrees, pressing lightly against her hand.

Poppy nods and bites her lip as Branch thrusts again, slow and deep and dragging. She waits for him to pull out of her to the tip, and then she starts to press down as Branch fucks into her again, pushing against his throat at the same rate his dick slips into her cunt, hitting the maximum pressure Poppy uses the moment he's sheathed to the hilt.

Branch makes a quiet, desperate sound followed by a small wheeze. Poppy hasn't cut off his air completely. She knows he can steal tiny sips. She places her free hand on his side, skimming her fingers across his ribs. "You're so big," she says. She laughs lightly when he jerks a thrust against her. "Yes, there. But also all over. I love how wide you are. How broad. How powerful you always look."

Branch's blue eyes light up at the praise. He licks his bottom lip, and his chest heaves like he's been surprised. He has and hasn't, Poppy knows. She's praised him in bed before plenty of times, but Branch always seemed shocked to hear it, and to know how much she loves everything about him. It'd break Poppy's heart a little if it wasn't so fucking hot the way it made him fuck her to earn more praise.

"Big hands, too," she adds, lifting the pressure from his neck bit by bit so Branch can get more than sips of air. "I love your hands on me." She grins when Branch squeezes her hips. "Like that, yes," The Pop Queen agrees. "And I love your fingers in me. Making me wet. Getting me off."

Branch's next few thrusts are decidedly harder, his hands on Poppy's hips tightening as he takes a deep, slow breath so out of pace with the way he's speeding up now.

Poppy laughs quietly. Loving how he comes undone with her. She meets his gaze and waits for his nod before pressing her hand tight again, this time clenching hard around his dick as she does so. Branch's whole body bows towards her, and she feels his dick pulse. "Yeah," Poppy hums when he shifts his hands to her thighs so he can move more freely. "Oh, god, that's perfect. There. Yeah. Fuck me just like this."

The male troll tries to gasp for air, but he can only get a sip. Poppy watches the way his blue eyes flutter shut, like he has no care in the world, like he trusts her completely. Poppy has to lean down and steal what little breath he has, kissing him messily as he fucks her so hard she bounces. She gives his neck one final, even tighter squeeze, then slowly releases his neck.

"Oooh, ooh. Poppy. Fuck. Poppy," Branch says the moment he gets enough air to speak. "Fuck. You're so--AH!" He shouts as she heaves herself upright and reaches behind her back to gently squeeze his balls. "Oh, shit. Yes. Please. Please."

Poppy uses her other hand to work her clit while Branch keeps fucking her, his rhythm slipping every few strokes. She rolls and squeezes his balls, and just as her orgasm starts to crest, she drops back over him to suck hard on his Adam's apple and lick the vein standing out on his neck.

Branch groans and cups the back of her head with one hand, keeping her close as he thrusts, then stills and shakes and comes with a low, long groan against her hair.

Poppy manages to catch her breath first, pushing herself up on shaky arms and tossing her damp hair off her face. She looks down at Branch, who's splayed like a starfish, still panting lightly and covered in a thin layer of sweat. "Oh," Poppy says, touching her finger to Branch's Adam's apple, which is showing signs of bruising. "I might have gotten a little too excited."

The teal troll curls his fingers around hers and brings them to his mouth. He busses a kiss to her fingertips. "You were exactly excited enough. That was fantastic."

Poppy pushes his hair off his forehead and leans in for another kiss. It's slow and warm, a perfect post-coital kiss of connection and shared enjoyment. "You were fantastic," The Pop Queen says against his mouth and smiles against his cheek when Branch gasps at her praise yet again.