Seducing Them

Branch is in the mood and successfully wakes Poppy up with sex.

Poppy stirred from her peaceful sleep with a feeling of a pair of lips gently coaxing her awake. She hummed and press further into the warm body behind her.

"Good morning sweetheart." Branch kissed the words into her skin, his lips lazily mapping her neck while his hands slowly roamed to the front of her body.

"Morning." The Pop Queen arch her back in an attempt to stretch, Poppy's body still slightly sore with a pleasant ache between her legs, along with the feeling of Branch's cock still hard inside of her, like they didn't just spent most of the previous night fucking each other's brains out, "Why do you like that so much?"

Branch hummed in question, his hands cupping Poppy's breasts.

"You like being inside." The Pop Queen clenched her pussy around him to emphasize her point. Branch's hips gave a little jolt in response.

"You're nice and warm. You rake me so well, darling. I can't help myself. I always want to feel you." Branch rolls her nipples between his fingers, "And it makes it easier to do this if I'm already inside of you, don't you think?" His hips start to roll forward slowly, sliding his cock in and out.

Poppy tilts her head, Branch's blue eyes meeting her own, reflecting lust, love and longing. "You... always did... love to... fuck... to plan ahead." Poppy can barely get her words out, with every thrust of Branch's cock sending liquid pleasure spreading all over her body.

"So you admit that I'm right?" Poppy can just feel his smug grin against her soft pink skin.

Poppy smile and rolls her eyes at her husband’s antics, "Fine. Yes. Now... would you just..." Poppy's words became a loud needy moan as she felt Branch's fingers rolling and pressing over her sensitive clit.

"Would I what? Ask me nicely, darling. Otherwise..." She feels Branch's cock slide in hard and deep, before going back to its slow and gentle pace. It was so frustrating, he was so frustrating. "How can I know what you want from me?"

Branch knew damn well what she wanted him to continue. And as if Poppy's moans weren't clear enough, the desperate way her pussy clung onto his cock when ever he would slide it out should have been more than sufficient.

She angles her arm back, tangling it into Branch's hair and giving it a sharp tug, hearing him groan and hiss, "Branch , please..." The pop queen started to roll her hips into his, "I need you to fuck me hard. If you don't I think I might... oh cupcakes!"

Branch's hand made its way towards Poppy's leg, caressing her thigh briefly before lifting her leg up so he would have a better angle. As soon as that happened Branch started going faster, his cock hitting her g-spot perfectly in the best place, his other hand sliding downward to spread her lips more, the heel of his hand providing slight pressure to her clit every time Poppy rolls her hips to meet him.

"That wasn't so hard now was it? You know I can ever deny you when you ask. I'm always gonna give you what you need."

"You could at least be... less smug about it."

"How can I when you feel so tight around me." Branch grunted with effect, his hips now moving at a snapping pace, "When you're so horny and dripping for me. Making such pretty sounds." A low whimper leaves her throat, "So pretty. You... you make me so happy. I want to..." Branch's cock twitches with need, his movements becoming more and more reckless, "I want to give you everything. Everything I have. Make you feel so good."

Poppy had a feeling he's talking about a lot more than just sex but at this state the pop queen couldn't bring herself to think about much else, even though it does make her heart give a happy flutter at his words. "Please." Poppy whimpered, her voice high pitched, needy, desperate for him. For his cock. His cum. "Branchifer, please. You... you make me feel good too. So fucking good. I love feeling you like this. Inside. Gah..." Poppy feels an all too familiar tugging, burning sensation. "I'm..."

"I know love. Do it." Branch's lips gaze her ear, "Come on my cock."

It happens in a matter of seconds. Poppy's whole body tensing as pleasure washes over her, her mind going blank, Branch keeping Poppy grounded as he fucks her through her orgasm, slower and slower, but still just as deep, his cock throbbing inside her.

"You hear that baby?" Branch kisses Poppy's neck, "The sound my cock makes when it slides back in? Dang Poppy you made it so wet." Even though Poppy just came her own pussy can't help but tighten at his words, "Can I do it inside? Fill you up with me cum? Do you want that darling?" Poppy can sense that he's holding himself back, waiting for an ok from her.

Poppy doesn't trust her mouth to form actual words right now so she nodded quickly, her hand going over his, pressing it further against her pussy.

Branch begins to grunt, his hips once again finding that rough, quick, almost lightning fast pace that Branch draws his guns with. His release hit like a hammer, muscles tensing as his unloaded his warm cum into Poppy. His lips kissed over her neck to stifle his groans, a few strands of his black hair falling over his forehead as both his arms now wrapped tightly around Poppy, keeping her very still that she couldn't move.

Poppy's hand traveled up to intertwine her fingers with his. Branch sighed contently when he felt Poppy lift his hand to her lips, gently kissing his fingertips.

They stayed like that for a few minutes, enjoying the warmth of each others naked bodies as her vision and minds cleared from the post orgasmic haze she were just in.

When Poppy tried to turn around to face her husband, Branch's hands tightened. The Pop Queen chuckled, "I wanna see you."

Branch hummed, his lips leaving ghost-like kisses over her shoulder, "A few more minutes."

Poppy rolled her eyes, a dreamy smile spreading across her face as she relaxed into Branch's chest. A few more minutes it is then. She can live with that.