Undressing

Apodyopis - The act of mentally undressing someone.
Gymnophoria - The sensation that someone is mentally undressing you.

Branch watched her, stared as she walked and greeted every troll from every tribe who came to attend the celebration of Palentine's day. The tribes were interested on experiencing the holiday and The Pop Queen was eager to get them in the holiday spirit.

The teal blue troll couldn’t help it, all he wanted to do was to take her, whisk her away to back to the bunker and be with her, Privately... As Poppy walked away Branch imagined her, slowly stripping off the formal beautiful dress she usually wore. The fabric folding just under her breasts, the blue material pooled at her feet. He could see it, see himself taking the dress and untying those buttons in the back, those buttons that held in her form.

Poppy was hidden under that dress, and all Branch wanted, all he wished was for it to be in a pile along with his his on her floor, the heat and throbbing growing unchecked as Branch watched Poppy sway her hips. He wished he didn’t wear his anythingat the moment, the fur was making him sweat. Branch needed to finally be with her alone, having Palentine's day right now was the worst idea ever.

Meanwhile, Poppy could feel Branch's piercing blue eyes, hot with lust as she walked from Branch. His soft whisper: as much I want you to myself, made her want him, and was sure he was the same. But it still felt like Branch was watching her, even if people were meeting with him as she walked around the party.

No matter how far the Pop Queen was she could still see him, catching him glancing over to her. Branch's eyes hungry with want, and Poppy used it to her advantage, swaying her hips, making sure that when Branch looked, he saw her sway them, the dress moving gracefully with each step.

Branch's eyes never left Poppy's, she knew what he was thinking, what he wanted. And soon, soon she will let him have her, but for now Poppy needed to meet with everyone. But she couldn’t shake the feeling that from across the hall Branch was staring, and already imagining what she looked like beneath the thick material of her royal blue gown, and Poppy would deny him no longer as she stood by the door to her pod, his shape rushing to her side.