Outdoors, Woods, Parks, Gardens

Poppy joins Branch during his 4am morning swim.

In the early morning hours, Branch decided to be near the waterfalls in his hot springs for his relaxing morning swim. Wearing a tight speedo, Branch was relaxing while placing his feet in the water. It wasn't too hot or too cold.

While Branch was staring into space in deep thought while relaxing, Branch noticed Poppy sitting next to him. He was surprised that she woke up early to join him for once. Branch immediately noticed that she had a towel wrapped around her body.

"Hello there, my handsome husband," The Pop queen purred as she placed her hand on Branch's thigh.

Branch turned his heat to notice his wife wrapped in a towel. "Well, my darling...I'm glad you've came to join your sweetheart," said Branch.

"Does my husband want me to take off this towel?" Poppy purred seductively.

Branch let out a sensual smirk. "Take it off, love."

Poppy did as he told and had unwrapped the towel that wrapped her body, revealing to Branch that she was completely naked. Branch, feeling aroused, rubbed his crotch while moaning. He kissed Poppy passionately. As he did, Poppy then grabbed the waistband of her husband's speedo, and slowly began to take it off. It revealed that Branch's member was fully erect.

"Hon, why don't I get in the water?" Branch asked.

"Why do you want to do that, babe?" Poppy asked.

"It would make the pleasure of our sex much better," said Branch, as he got into the water. Poppy then followed suit with him.

"I'm gonna get on top of you, hubby," purred Poppy.

Branch noticed that Poppy was currently straddling him over his erect dick, and began to slowly have it slide inside of her pussy until she was all the way in. "Oooohhh..." Poppy moaned as her husband's dick was all the way inside.

At first when Poppy was going up and down on Branch's cock, Poppy went slow, but began to speed it up. The Pop Queen then leaned her bare tits against her husband's chest. The two were moaning as they had a passionate French kiss.

Poppy's moans got even louder as she was near climax, but then she got off her husband's dick. "Branchifer, why don't I get your cock in my ass?"

Branch let out a sexual moan as Poppy began to have his dick go into her ass. This time, Poppy faced the opposite way from her husband's face. The moment Branch's cock was all the way inside of her, Poppy began to bounce up and down as hard as she could. The water was making things a lot more pleasurable.

"You got the nicest ass in the world, Poppifer," Branch moaned as he reached over to rub his wife's clit, which made Poppy moan louder.

"Touch my clit some more, Branchifer," moaned Poppy.

The male troll rubbed his wife's clitoris even more as he was moaning. Branch could hear his wife's moans get even louder as their heated actions continue.

Poppy then felt she was going to cum any minute. "Branch ...I'm...getting so close!"

"I feel I'm gonna cum soon, too, babe..."Branch shuddered, feeling that his cock was going to explode soon very soon.

Seconds later, Poppy lets out a loud scream as she had the best orgasm that she had received in her life. Moments. Later, Branch pulled out of his wife's ass, and let out a loud groan as he released his load on Poppy's ass cheeks.

When it all finished, The pop queen turned around to kiss her husband. "I guess you like that, didn't you?"

Branch gave his wife a rather sensual smile. "I did."

Poppy wrapped herself with the towel. "Let's go back home, darling."She whispered holding out her hand which he immediately took.

"Yes we should," said Branch. "Breakfast sounds good right about now."

AN: Another story from the vault.