Almost Caught

The Snack Pack are unaware that Branch is fingering Poppy as they watch a movie. Would they get caught doing it?

It's movie night at Satin and Chenille's house.

It was always fun to go there and be with all of their friends, so Branch and Poppy always made it a priority to go. They all gathered around in the living room, big bowls of popcorn set up, and lots of cuddling ensued. It was great. Of course, Poppy and Branch could have done that at their own home if they so wished, but it was always much more fun with friends. So on Friday, that was where they went. They parked themselves in an armchair, Branch's blanket wrapped around them. The Pop Queen was sitting with her back to Branch's front, knees pulled up and parted. She was just in her normal attire , resting against Branch's chest.

Branch had his arms wrapped around her, boredly playing with Poppy's dress. It was totally innocent. Poppy knew that Branch liked to have fun, liked to tease her at the most inconvenient times ever. So she wasn’t too worried about him doing something incredibly stupid.

Until his hand dipped lower.

At first, Poppy paid it no mind. She just focused on the movie on the TV in front of them and ate popcorn. His hand slid past her thighs, gently stroking the crotch of her panties. His other hand rested just under the hem of her dress strap, lightly rubbing the skin there. Poppy shifted a bit, as if telling him to stop, but he just ignored it. He could tell she was enjoying it anyway, as she was obviously growing wetter by the second. Something about the possibility of being caught by their friends really got her going. Branch just continued to gently rub her through her lacey panties, which were steadily growing wetter and wetter.

Poppy tried not to move around too much as she relaxed against Branch's chest. Both of them had their eyes trained on the TV and the way Branch was doing this wasn't drawing attention to them. The Pop Queen bit her lip just as Branch's fingers slipped past her panties to gently stroke her folds. She hoped her face wasn't too red as she struggled to keep silent. Branch's head was right by Poppy's as she leaned into his chest, and Branch silently started kissing her neck causing her to shivered and bit her lip.

Branch's fingers, there were two, gently pushed past her labia and gently tugged on her clit. His other hand was pushed under her tank top, resting there gently. Branch slowly began pushing his fingers in and out, pushing deeply inside of her wanting heat. God, she was aching for him already. He gently nosed her neck, softly worrying the smooth skin between his teeth, making her suck in a quiet breath. Poppy heard him snicker quietly, right into her ear, making her shiver a little bit.

So far they were lucky, and none of their friends were paying the slightest bit of attention to them as they were more focused on the movie that they were looking at. The fact that they could get caught at any moment was incredibly arousing to her, especially coupled with the fact that her boyfriend's fingers were currently buried in her to the third knuckle. She was lucky they didn't make a wet sound as he moved them in and out, with his thumb gently circling her clit. Poppy could feel he abdomen muscles clenching as she steadily drew closer.

Until she squeaked.

The survivalist had to pull his hands away from her and look back at the TV. Satin glanced over at the two of them, from where she was tucked into Chenille's side as Biggie and Guy Diamond were sitting on each end of the twins. "Poppy, are you alright?"

"I-I'm fine," she said finally. "Just a little.. warm..."

"Oh. Do you think you need to head home and get some rest?"

"That might be wise, yes. Thank you, Satin."

In the end, Branch just scooped her up and carried her out to the pod to head back to the bunker. "I'll take care of you when we get home," Branch whispered to her. Poppy shivered lightly at that and nodded, looping her arms around his neck.

“Sounds great.”

AN: Stream Espresso by Sabrina Carpenter. And stream The Tourtured Poets Department in 2 days.