Welcome Home Kisses

Branch does something sweet for Poppy to relax after a long day.

Branch knew Poppy was going to come home very soon. For weeks he noticed whenever his beautiful queen got home she was super exhausted from her day. He knew that she had a lot of royal duties that needed to be finished by the end of the day and he wished he was able to help her out with that.

So today from now on he decided that he was going to do something nice for her. The first thing he did was set up a warm bubble bath if she wasn't too tired, made her favorite food for dinner, and set up a smores station in the living room in case she wanted to relax.

"Everything seems to be good." Branch mumbled to himself checking to see if anything was missing or out of place in any way. He suddenly heard a jingle of the doorknob moving around, it was Poppy! He quickly made his way towards the door like a dog waiting for its owner wanting to play. He really has it bad for her, he thought in his head.

Suddenly they were face to face. "Welcome home Poppifer!" Branch exclaimed excitedly while quickly pulling her into a warm welcoming hug the moment she walked in the room. She was really shocked by his excitement but she enjoyed the nice hug from her boyfriend before they pulled away from each other. "It's nice to see you too Branchifer." Poppy replied.

With a content sigh, he leaned forward and placing his lips tenderly on the corner of her mouth, moving across them, peppering her lips with soft endearing kisses."This is my most favourite thing to do first thing when you come home," he whispered against her lips.Humming in agreement, she smiled and parted her lips, slowly allowing the kiss to deepen. Coming home to Branch every day was certainly high on her list of most favourite activities. They pulled away but still holding each other close.

Poppy sniffed the air smelling something very delicious. "Did you make dinner?" She asked making her way towards the kitchen with Branch. "Yeah, I wanted to do something nice for you to help you relax, so I did all of this." He replied, pointing at the living room and Bathroom. Poppy turned to face him with visible hearts in her eyes. "You did all this for me?" She asked clearly touched by how thoughtful he was being for her.

He chuckled while he scratched the back of his head by how adorable she was. "I did this because I love you, and I'll never stop loving you." Branch responded, as he kissed her forehead. He led her into the kitchen to have dinner together to eventually start their relaxation together.

They should go on vacation soon, he started thinking about potential places they can go to together.