Tied up and Tested

Poppy takes charge which drives Branch crazy.

The sound of Poppy's footsteps was the loudest noise in the room, followed by the sound of labored breathing and ropes chafing as the teal male troll in the center of the room shifted.

Branch sat in a plain wooden chair, hands tied to his back by a vibrant red rope, an intricate pattern decorating his delicate chest. Branch was stripped bare, except for the underwear he had, which started to stain from his eagerness. His lower half was left untouched by the rope, but she knew that he wouldn’t dare move, especially since that was Poppy's first command to him.

Poppy's second command was to keep his eyes open. Poppy's third was soon to come.

As Poppy slowly stopped circling him, she stood behind his chair, leaning down over his shoulder to whisper in his ears. Running her hands down his arm, she felt each bump of rope, admiring her handy work.

“Branch …” her breath caressed his ear, making his body shiver, “Are you going to be good for me?” At this point Poppy's fingers were tracing lazy circles around his nipples, her face buried in his shoulder as she breathed him in, relishing in his warmth, before humming into his neck as she waited for his answer.

Branch groaned at the contact, all too much for his senses, but still not enough. Her question brings heat to his face, the blush spreading down his neck and up to the tip of his ears, and even if he didn’t feel it, Branch could see it all too well in the full body mirror propped up in front of him.

“Of course. Anything for you, dear.”

He could feel the grin on his neck. Poppy pulled back and took another glance in the mirror.

“Branch?” The Pop Queen said.

“Y-Yes, dear?”

Poppy kneeled down in front of his seat, hands palming over the tent in his pants, sending delicious waves through his whole being.

“How good is your self control?” Poppy asked her husband, her magenta eyes looking at him innocently while the rest of her was doing anything but. His adam’s apple bobbed as he swallowed.

“A-As good as you want it to be.”

The sweet and loving smile that appeared on Poppy's face sent a whole different emotion through him. One could say Branch was bashful as she beamed at him.

“Always trying to please, even in this position,” Poppy said as she placed a light kiss on his bare stomach, hands gripping his sensitive sides, “Then I won’t feel as bad asking this of you.”

“Nothing is too much if it’s for you,” the teal troll flirted, a saucy smile on his lips as he tried to distract himself from the patterns she was drawing on his cock.

Poppy rose from her position, bringing her face so close to his that their noses almost touched, her eyes focused on that faltering smile. “Then don’t make a single sound. If you do, I stop.”

Her grip on Branch's cock tightened for emphasis.

“Understand?”

Branch quickly nodded.

Poppy placed a soft kiss to his lips as a reward for agreeing to her conditions. His eyes fluttered shut as he reveled in the contact, already struggling as Branch held a groan at the back of his throat. His head leaned forward as Poppy leaned back, a small effort to maintain whatever contact they had.

Her half lidded eyes stared down at him, already pleased with how riled up he was.

“Nod if you remember your safeword.”